Reviews for Jack To The Future : A Random Chronicle
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Where is the rum, of course, of course.
ShadowLDrago chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Giselle, Scarlet and the Black Pearl. Of course, Jack will always be Jack.
ShadowLDrago chapter 5 . 11/3/2014
So Jack the Ripper was a Descendant of the despised Cutler Beckett. No wonder Jack was so pissed, not to mention, he knew his latest victim and liked her, he may be a scoundrel but even he has standards.
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
As usual, Jack never changes, he may have mellowed out over the centuries, due to no longer being a pirate, but he's still the same. Good.
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
This'll earn me a place in the history books fer bloody sure he says. Oh Jack, you never change.
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 11/3/2014
Wow, guess over the years, Jack's developed sort of a conscience.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Jack the Pirate King, of course.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/14/2014
Favorite chapter so far, which is strange because I'm not a big fan of the 70's. Good job!
JustAFool chapter 9 . 3/30/2014
I really liked the poem at the end.
JustAFool chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
I definitely wouldn't mind a couple hundred years to see the world. People always knock immortality but there really is enough that you wouldn't be bored until maybe a thousand years later.
Umeko chapter 40 . 12/18/2013
I honestly find it hard to picture either Jack or James in a modern times setting but you have made me reconsider it. Nice collection of snippets into Jack's adventures and expriences over the decades.
Yuki Suou chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Oh, oh, oh, i really loved this! And that line about Jack's puppy dog eye was so... funny. And believable. :)
Yuki Suou chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
I am dumbstruck. You are really an amazing writer!
Yuki Suou chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
Aaaaand, here comes Tom Sawyer...xD
Yuki Suou chapter 18 . 9/21/2013
I nearly cried in this chapter. :')
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »