Reviews for Jack To The Future : A Random Chronicle
And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 39 . 12/31/2008
I love this New Year's Eve celebration between James and Jack! I can only hope my own is just as much fun!

Have a Happy New Year!

And MY Hat Enterprises
Tina Marina chapter 6 . 12/30/2008
Nice to see Jack, who was inspired by the great rock legends, on his way to the Summer of Love.

Also loved the mention of Angus and Giles-the actors who play Murtogg and Mullroy, right?
Tina Marina chapter 5 . 12/30/2008
A darker chapter. Jack being a hero-in a way. You know, I think his killing of Jack the Ripper fits in the same way his killing of Barbossa fits in the first movie. It takes a lot to get under Jack's skin, and I think it's right that he acts out here, if that makes sense.
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 39 . 12/30/2008
Whee! It keeps being Christmas with your regular and frequent installments. This one too is cozy fun...but you are building some nice foreboding of danger ahead. This is shaping up into an EPIC!

It's been awhile since there's been very much plot-driven fiction (with the exception of course of some updates in ongoing stories already in progress) in Pirates so I'm gleefully rubbing my hands.

snakes and lions unite chapter 39 . 12/30/2008
Entertaining chapter... can't wait until the next one...
PhantomPenguin chapter 39 . 12/30/2008
Ah, Jack...always full of mischief _

"'HAPPY NEW YEAR!' *smack* 'GAughH! Sparrow, I said no kissing!'"
orpsgod chapter 39 . 12/30/2008
So glad to see your update, seeing as I have been suffering terribly waiting on it! lol As always very nicely done.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!” *smack* “GAughH! Sparrow, I said no kissing!" “Did not! You only implied!” “You knew very well what I...!”
geekmama chapter 39 . 12/30/2008
That was great, so funny - and I expect Jack kissed him just because he knew Norrie would have a snit (well, partly because).
Immatrael chapter 39 . 12/30/2008
*sigh* When is Jack NOT his usual mishevious self? I can count the number of times I've seen him serious on the fingers of one hand.

Another great chapter - I can definitely see Jack following that tradition. Keep writing!
PhantomPenguin chapter 38 . 12/29/2008
Ah, driving...'tis fun D

I'm so, so sorry that I forgot to review this! I read the chapter right after you posted it, and then I got distracted...

I love James's and Jack's gifts...Jack's, while extravagant, are from the heart, and James's are thoughtful and sentimental with just a hint of amusement _

I also love the comradarie at the end...poor Jack must have been so lonely before.

Great, great job )
Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 37 . 12/20/2008
Still hugging this...

Jack's gifts not only pricey but thoughtfully given for James' new life. James twitting him about sleeping raw-but with scrumptious tasted in "jammies" just right for the tan pirate. And the almost shy way Jack wants to share James' Quaker service (and not be apart from him since he'll be leaving soon) This doesn't have to be interpreted as slash to be tender about two lonely men, one who's had CENTURIES to be isolated, reaching for tentative friendship.

Jennifer Lynn Weston chapter 38 . 12/20/2008
I want to take this chapter and wrap up in it and cuddle...

Born in the Big Apple and visited grandparents there all my childhood. The "Rock" Tree, 5th Ave, Central Park, Radio City stage show, St. Pat's...short of the automat-which had the best hot chocolate in NY-this is a trip down memory lane of Christmases Past. To have James and Jack at his most antic loose in the festive, glittering evening there is a lovely present!

geekmama chapter 38 . 12/20/2008
Love the camaraderie and the gifts they give each other. So much fun!
Immatrael chapter 38 . 12/20/2008
A very interesting, entertaining and thought-provoking story! Why am I not surprised that Jack managed to get himself into so many turning points in history? Ah well, I suppose he didn't cause QUITE as much chaos as he (possibly) could have done.

Mr "Murphy" is an intriguing character though. I'd like to hear more about him and his kin.

Congratulations on Norrington. Brilliant and realistic character development, both in ajusting to the 21st century and in befriending Jack.

One point though... are you SURE Jack didn't become a hippie? ;-) :p _
orpsgod chapter 38 . 12/19/2008
Much more better Christmas presents Huzzah! I was so happy to see you had updated, and the happyness extended through my reading of said update. Very nicely done! Now I know the next is going to be here soon... :)
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »