Reviews for Jack To The Future : A Random Chronicle
FraserMage chapter 7 . 12/17/2008
"Australia is the only continent which has more venomous than non-venomous snake species, many of which are particularly potent. Definitely no place to risk stepping on one."

The only reason there is not more venmonous snakes is because the Spiders ATE them. Same reason why there is not so many Sharks simply because the Crocs ate em. Australia is a brutal place... Therei s SO many ways to die there it is not funny.

Nice Logic though.
And MY Hat Enterprises chapter 38 . 12/17/2008
What a wonderful Christmas treat! Christmas with Jack Sparrow would always be an interesting affair, and it was interesting to see how James coped with it! I loved how amusing this was in places, and I loved how Jack returned the sword to James - that was an especially lovely touch.

I love the friendship you have crafted between Jack and James - it far surpasses any other friendship fics I've read about the two of them!

Fantastic chapter! Merry Christmas!

And MY Hat Enterprises
snakes and lions unite chapter 38 . 12/16/2008
Nice chapter!

The next one promises to be interesting as well. Jack Sparrow at a Quaker meeting...
PhantomPenguin chapter 37 . 12/16/2008
I completely forgot to read this when I first got the update...! Now that I've (finally) gotten around to reading it, I am left awestruck D I love how you managet to perfectly wrap everything-Jack, James, plot, location, historical references, references to their past, etc.-together, and then tie it all together with a bit of character bonding/feel good time.

I apologize for the lame present metaphor..as the holidays approach, I find myself being icreasingly corrupted :p New York in winter is truly magnificent! I'm not sure if you feel the same, but as a southerner, I've quite enjoyed it on my two visits _

Anyway...I absolutely loved this chapter! D
Tina Marina chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Ah, now history I know well! (American History class...very emphatic on the Civil War). I like Jack meeting Lincoln-I actually could see them getting along better than expected.

Tina Marina chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
I like how he doesn't actually do anything OOC. He doesn't endanger his indentity by, say, leaping into the water and grabbing people.

He's as good of a man as he's allowed to be, his indignation palpable and brilliantly written.

Tina Marina chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow. I don't normally like "What if...FUTURE?" style fics, but your writing is simply amazing. You've reviewed a couple of my fics, and so I got a little nosy and curious and stumbled upon someone who's likely to be one of my new favorite authors!

It'll take me time to get through 37 chapters, but I will-and I'll take time to review, if I can. It's so tough to find something intelectually engaging and entertaining at the same time sometimes. I'm glad I have. :)

orpsgod chapter 37 . 12/10/2008
I was so glad to see the notice that a new chapter was up. Unfortunately I was just getting ready to leave for work and had to go all day before reading! But as always it was worth the wait. You do understand that is not meant as permission to make me wait all the time. You bring such depth and color to the characters and situations it's a joy to read. Can't wait for the next, and I do hope they will pick out much more better christmas presents for each other! :)
snakes and lions unite chapter 36 . 12/8/2008
This is a very good story - I hope update soon.

The scattered history events were very good, but I think the story got even better after Commadore came into the future.
Spawn of Kong chapter 28 . 12/5/2008
In some ways, this reminds me of "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles," what with Jack crossing paths with famous historical figures and events. So far, I'm enjoying these shorts.
zrose chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
Wow!

I'd like to mention that I really like this, and right now we're studying the Civil War.

Props to the verisimilitude, I like the idea of Jack going through time.
PhantomPenguin chapter 36 . 11/25/2008
A beautiful and very Jack-esque Thanksgiving celebration D I was particularly fond of his list of things that he was thankful for, and Norrington's as well _

Have a great Thanksgving!
orpsgod chapter 35 . 11/25/2008
I am loving this story more and more. You do a fine job of delving into these characters and I am enjoying every word you write. Please do continue (as soon a possible please). :)
orpsgod chapter 36 . 11/25/2008
Between internet and computer problems the past week or so I have not been able to do anything but go crazy from the lack of same. Thank goodness everything seems to be working as it should, at least for now. One of the biggest things making me crazy was I just knew there would be another chapter of Jack to the Future posted when I finally got back online and every minute waiting to be able to read it was pure torture! Very nicely done as always,and if I have failed to let you know in the past I shall say it again, I just can't get enough of this story. I too wish a lovely Holiday to all who celebrate Thanksgiving. I am as always waiting for your next update. :)
hoheehum chapter 19 . 11/22/2008
I'm afraid I'm about to be a bad reviewer and say nothing more helpful than that I am enjoying this story immensely, and can't wait to see more. But, ONLY 19 chapters in, and still too impatient for more to leave a proper review... it just wouldn't be right, not to tell you that I nearly fell out of my chair with joy when dear Samuel introduced himself, and that you've very much earned an Awesomeness Award.

...if only we could sneak Gandhi and Lincoln in there as well... Churchill could come too, and Martin Luther King... and I'll stop, before this gets out of hand 8D

Now, back to reading. Ta!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »