Reviews for The Mercury Chronicles: Quidditch
Love these chronicles!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Lololololol! Keep writing
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was good - I love how little Albus, Rose, and Scorpius care about Quidditch, especially since Harry, Ginny, Ron and Draco were so into it!
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
-Amy's hand shoots into the air as well- I'd rather play with Scorpius Rose and Al too!

Nice job, by the wy. You're going to get sick of my reviews, quickly.
verity candor chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Lovely and cute!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I think Albus has a fair amount of Weasley Twin in him.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I like this one; it's short and to the point, but really shows their characters and influence on the school :)
Kore-of-Myth chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Hehe - I think there's more going on besides Exploding Snap here than it seems...

Just a thought - If Rose is the Queen of the game, who does she get her skill from? I think Hermione and Ron both weren't very good at it...*makes not to look up in books*

Keep Writing!
Mari Grem chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
I found you.

Okay, and because that sounds really stalker-ish, I'll let you know that I am liliths_requiem from livejournal and not some girl who had a crush on you in the sixth grade. (You're a little too old for me.)

May I say that this is amazing. I love Albus, so much. This universe you've created for them is very believable and very enjoyable to read. I like how both a Potter and Malfoy's heir dislike Quidditch. And their quick introduction into society is amusing.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Way to stick it to 'em!
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Terrific stuff - I love this alternative perspective to Quidditch - it suits the Trio (and followers!) perfectly, because they are so above all that. (Yes, imagine the drawl)

I did notice a few things: Your tensing jumps around a lot. The first two sentences are past (was, had), then you jump to present (I'm, arrive, say) and then you jump back to past tense (asked, answered, said, were) and THEN to present (barks) and then to past...

I think you catch my drift ) anyway, you might want to fix that up to improve your narrative flow. Also, 'entrance hall' is commonly capitalised, as is the 'pitch' in Quidditch Pitch, because it's a proper noun (you already know this P though perhaps you're consciously flouting convention, which is understandable?)

Just two fiddly little things, but I figured you'd rather hear it than not!

Anyway - I love the droll tone which you have Albus narrate in - there's something about the dry sense of humour that is so totally British (impressively conveyed by an American), and I can't help but imagine his voice as something akin to a male Patsy (appropriate, considering your inspiration)

Fantastic stuff. I saw you'd posted an update on the RL, and while I don't have the time to read that tonight, it gave me the hankering need for a Mercury story. This was just right

Lexie
harryhermionerw chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Nice. I love how none of them have any interest whatsoever in Quidditch, even though they're Draco, Harry, and Ginny's children. I wish it had been a bit longer, but... I liked it very much. )

Awesome job.
Anomalous Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Haha, way to better Quidditch, indeed...

You've really got me hooked now. Be warned.

Anyway, to the review proper: I loved this, obviously, and I thought it was incredibly fitting that the spawn of Harry and Ginny would have no interest in Quidditch Matches. Serves them right, I guess. Also, I loved Albus's cluelessness in regards to who the match was between-his reaction when he found out that it was, in fact, Hufflepuff vs. Slytherin was absolutely brilliant.

I really (really, really!) love what you've done with these characters. They're beautifully original and still well within canon.

Nicely done!
OrangeR0se chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I love it! Especially the last two sentences...
lyin chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
oh, this was fun. :D love the random six people who'd rather not be sweating and getting yelled at, and a good look at the generally ignored crowd. i was thrown a little in the beginning from the brief switch to present tense (I'm, arrive, I say) and then back into past; and i think the 1st match is gryffindor/Slytherin but they switch around so often who knows 19 yrs. later, but i loved the grilled tomato detail- seems like your Albus, and i love the idea of the 3 of them 'sleeping in' to 9- but really, a great look at the less-fun of Quidditch-from-the-crowd. really an enjoyable ficlet :D