Reviews for The Crappy TYOOT
Shovel of Doom chapter 46 . 1/3/2012
I had read your more recent edition of this story (i had tears streaming down my face for the last few chapters, very well written) and i honestly cant decide which ending was better. the more recent one was absolutely heartwrenching and portrays a small, sad group of survivors who have lost a lot. this one portrays a more, well cheerful isnt the right word but i cant think of anything better to use, outlook of what happened. all in all, amazing! i started reading this last night and didnt stop until i was finished. in this one, eden is slightly more sane... and focused on other people. i like the fatal flaws; they mentioned those in the lightning thief series... the sea of monsters maybe? idk. great job!
Shovel of Doom chapter 28 . 1/3/2012
Mosquitoes?
Kamen Rider Tyranno chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
i'm interested in this story, but is this the first one? Cause i'm confused _
Wisegrl47 chapter 19 . 1/1/2011
is it loyallty, like percy jackson, or is it, well i dont know the word for it, like being unable to stay out of a fight, well am i at least close?
Wisegrl47 chapter 18 . 1/1/2011
How adult? It better not be too adult, I mean I'm only 12, and I'm to obsessed with this fic to stop now.

PS YEAH, I'M ONLY 12, GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT? THAT IS EXACTLY WHY I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND THAT IS COMPLETLY UNFAIR. JUST BECAUSE I'M 12 (ok fine, 12 in 2 weeks) NOT 13 DOESNT MEAN I CANT WRITE FANFICTION, I CAN AND MY FRIENDS SAY I'M PRETTY GOOD AT IT. IT IS COMPLETLY UNFAIR, I'M NOT THAT YOUNG AND I READ PLENTY OF ADULT BOOKS. NOBODY CAN KEEP ME OFF THIS SITE ITS A FREE COUNTRY, I JUST CANT GET A ACCOUNT. Sorry i got a liitle, ok alot caarried away there, but its still unfair. You probably think i'm weird. Sigh.
Wisegrl47 chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
Continued as for the second message:

Find satyrs in north carolina

the third:

Where in north carolina?
Wisegrl47 chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
good job, not that it matters anymore, i decoded it for fun:

Subject: most of us got away

To; agent000001

Luckily most of the people at our camp in boston managed to escape thanks to your warning. There were fifty beings at camp when the titans attacked. They are all dead, but fortunately we got most of us to saftey.

We are now at philidelphia. We found a place there and are mostly safe.

Yours

Agent38506784

i bet a lot of people decoded, you should have thought of a harder code,it was so easy

PS when you meant to write "we got most of us to saftey" you wrote "we ot most of us to saftey" got is "otgay"
Wisegrl47 chapter 9 . 12/31/2010
FINE I'M REVIEWING YA HAPPY NOW? I'm reading this one because i couldnt find the revised version, and i think it still is really good better than i could do anyway :(
TheWorldSmith chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I would just like to submit that in The Lost Hero Thalia ended up having a brother and his name was actually Jason. I am in awe of your super awsome mind-reading/future-prediction skills.
baobabs chapter 45 . 8/11/2010
Wow. That's the perfect way to give someone a happy ending, even if you have to kill them to make the story work. And Peter Johnson? Fantastic.
You Know Who chapter 46 . 7/19/2010
You know Storm? I really could have sword that I reviewed this ages ago. Since I haven't I will obviously do one now. THis story was gobsmacking, jawdroppingly awesome! The Plot had many thiner ones woven through like a spider's web. the Characterization was flawless and those twist and turns would blow me away. My favorite line out of everything had to be, "There had been ten hunters. Now there were four." It was very Agatha Christe of you to write that. Don't worry, the remake is getting to be even better. Who knows what will add to that.
TheSharon chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Fleur Hazel was lying on her bed in Athena cabin, listening to the clashes of swords from a far off capture the flag match. She had sprained her ankle while they had been selecting armor, and none of the Apollo kids had wanted to use their energy to heal her, after all, they needed to save their powers for other wounded campers, the best Chiron could do was splint the ankle, and tell her to wait for tomorrow when the Apollo kids would heal her. He had used magic of course, but that would only quicken the healing. She wrapped herself more tightly with her blankets, it was cold for summer, and all she had on was a nightgown and underwear.

Suddenly the door creaked open, and emokid45 strutted into Athena, breaking about three rules just in that simple act. Fleur Hazel noted emokid45 carried a sword, and was holding it at the ready. Fleur Hazel felt herself going red, and pulled the covers around herself tighter. "emokid45, what are you doing here? I'm practically naked!" emokid45 smirked, and said, "That will change in about… three seconds." And with that, emokid45 cleaved down with his sword, cutting through the blanked, her nightgown, and her bra and underwear, without leaving a mark on her skin. Fleur Hazel jumped up, reaching for her knife, but emokid45 knocked it away, and put his sword to her throat. Fleur Hazel did the next best thing to fighting back, and covered her breasts, with her arms. "What do you want emokid45?" She asked, blushing furiously when she realized her breast covering scheme had left her womanhood open to emokid45's view, and moved one hand to cover it, but emokid45 snatched her hand before it reached it. "Get on the bed." He said, and pushed her down, onto her bunk. Fleur Hazel started to get up, but realized emokid45's hand hadn't left her nightgown, and the mangled garment was still clutched in his hand. Fleur Hazel, with all her knowledge, realized she was basically naked, save the tattered undies, which covered basically nothing. With a few expert strokes, emokid45 severed her remaining straps, until there was nothing left on her skin, save her six beaded necklace. emokid45 took the knife from the floor, walked across the cabin, to the door, where he got some rope, and walked back to her, and tied her wrists together, then to the bedpost above her, and then tied her ankles to the legs of the bed. Fleur Hazel thrashed around on the bed; while emokid45 stripped himself, and eventually settled down to watch the wemo reveal himself to her. He had a finely sculpted six pack, and muscled arms, and when he dropped his pants, her had sturdy, hardened legs, along with a sturdy, hardened member making a huge tent in his boxers, which he quickly striped.

emokid45 positioned himself between Fleur Hazel's legs, and drew his huge member steadily closer to Fleur Hazel's opening. "emokid45 please… Don't do this." Fleur Hazel said. "You'll never get away with rape."
E.S.M chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You have a penis.
Shrrgnien chapter 18 . 4/18/2010
Feb. 17? *sigh* You just had to have the thoroughly depressing, horrible stuff happen on my birthday, didn't you? Okay, I'll go away now, you don't need me spamming up your inbox...
Shrrgnien chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Hmm...well, as you're re-writing this (and doing a very good job, I might add) and following a fairly different plot line, I don't think CC would be of much help. However, it's really weird for me to read about Ari (aka Ariana) the Hunter, as I have a very different Hunter in my own ficverse by the same name. XD Sorry, it's just funny...going to read more now...