Reviews for are you bro enough?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
OMG EFFING I HATED THE EFFING FINALE. DID YOU HATE THE FINALE? OHMIGOD IT PISSED ME OFFFF. UGHH. But I love this story,though. (:
thehopefulone chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I laughed through this entire thing. Oh my gosh, that was good. One of the best fanfics Ive read in a long, long time. Thanks so much.
deeplyshallow chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
And this is why I love BarneyandRobin so much...
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Haha! I love this(:
candypink26 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
aww, so sweet. loved this oneshot. (:
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Very funny, pretty sweet. I love this pairing too. Utterly adorable.

Kate
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Great job!:)
montycrowley chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Kept me smiling the whole time. Great job! :)
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Fantastic!

You nailed the characters.
Irrel chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I cross my fingers that we'll get something similar to this next season D Great fic!
Rashaka chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
THis is one of my favorites. So many great lines!

-Ted should not taint the sacred walls of laser tag.

-Robin rolls her eyes but laughs with him anyway, because it’s Barney and she’s Robin and they aren’t ever, ever—ever—going to be BarneyandRobin but she sort of likes Barney-and-Robin. As long as there are dashes.

-She can just picture Lily’s face now, translating “Yeah, so, there have to be these dashes, see…” into “Um, yeah, so, Barney and I are soulmates.”

-He runs back to meet her, face close, noses almost touching (because seriously, with the flashing lights and loud music it’s impossible to hear otherwise). “I don’t regret having sex with you either.”

-“You’re hot,”/“What?”

You've got a great sense of Robin's "voice" and the style of dialogue in the show. Robin and Barney's characterization is practically pitch-perfect. The little line about Lily reading too much into it is also in-character for her.

Great fic, and I hope you write more!
gladdecease chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Wow, this is gorgeous. I love that Robin figures out her feelings during a game of *laser tag*, and how you describe it.

"She doesn’t want to get married and have 2.5 children and be like Lily and Marshal, telling each other every little detail about everything—and she means everything—that happens during the day. She wants… she wants someone to just… hang out with, and watch stupid movies with, and… and…"

This moment, right here, was just perfect. You trace her thought process so well, and for me (I can't really see Robin acknowledging her side to the 'ship, not easily) it is the best, most in-canon way for Robin to realize she's in love with Barney.

Great job.
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Best BR fic I've read so far! so awesome!
selle18 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This made me smile. And the writers need to realize that Barney (in all his laser tag and battleship glory) complements Robin in almost every way. aka They need to read this fic. ]
super em chapter 1 . 5/15/2008