Reviews for The Sound of Ninja
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 24 . 1/21/2013
ARGH! Just when I find something with my kind of humor it hasn't been updated in years! Are you still out there? And Kimimaro recognizing Sakura...come on! I need a what's next! I can't even imagine where you were going with this!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
Yay, I have finally read this chapter! It has been out for a while, but I just have been so caught up with real life that I haven't been reading any of my's so sad! But this was good. I am intersted in knowing if the children do anything crazy because Sakura left. I liked in the flowershop in an earlier chapter where Suigetsu and Sakura were singing about Sasuke and Karin. It was funny that neither really said that the people they love were getting married to each other. I also liked that Suigetsu was working in a joke shop at one point. Nice touch.
glove chapter 24 . 11/11/2010
i absolutely love it wow amazing i cant wait till u update
I Wish I Was A Dinosaur chapter 24 . 10/31/2010
So glad you updated. :]

I can't wait for the next few chapters. :D
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 23 . 10/17/2010
Hahah, I like the idea that they are all going to be wearing costumes and masks to sing for the contest. Fun stuff should be coming up!
I Wish I Was A Dinosaur chapter 23 . 10/11/2010
I AM STILL HERE... though I think I originally reviewed this story under a different account... regardless, I AM STILL HERE WAITING FOR THE CONTINUATION AND ENDING. :D
xo-music-of-the-night-ox chapter 23 . 10/11/2010
Hey, so great to have you back! I can't wait for the next part.
Sightlines chapter 22 . 10/9/2009
Haha Tenten was a ragamuffin! I love that word. Great work as always! I am so happy Suigestu is back! He is so funny! Update soon! :D
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 22 . 10/3/2009
It's funny. Not two days ago in chior class I was thinking about this story. I'm glad that you brought water boy back into the story, he is so funny. Congrats on entering college. Oh, I think it's funny that Sasuke puts his kids in charge of getting Naruto to take his medicine. The part about double death glares of doom was also great.
MaemiSmile chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
a nunnery is not where nuns live. On the contrary, its where hookers live.
xo-music-of-the-night-ox chapter 22 . 10/3/2009
Yay, you're back! I love the back story on Tenten and Sasuke, it was so cute... So how's college going?
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 21 . 8/12/2009
Heh, I feel horrible. I haven't read the updates of your story since chapter 13. I feel bad, because I really do enjoy your story. I loved the chapter about Itachi and Kisame, it was really funny. I am slightly confused about why Sakura is suppose to be from Sound, but I'm sure that will be cleared up later. I love the little mentions of ...whats his name and all the jobs he keeps getting fired from.
Sightlines chapter 21 . 8/8/2009
Another great chapter! I love evrything it is funny, and drama at the same time :D. So is it going to be SasuSaku in the end like the actual thing? (Stupid question) and if you could in the A/N could you listthe 'pairings' amongst the children? Update soon!
I Wish I Was A Dinosaur chapter 21 . 8/7/2009
I reviewed. BAH-HUMBUG.

. update soon. :"D
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 21 . 8/7/2009
tehee Karin is so gonna get it for saying bugs are vermin. Can't wait to find out how. I think the funniest part in this chapter was when they were all sitting in the corner flossing their teeth.

Till next time