Reviews for Over Demanding Parents
iloveromance chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Ha ha, that's too funny! I love it!
Davin Sunrider chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I clicked on this purely because I saw that someone had done a crossover between 'TSCC' and 'Frasier' and I just had to see what that was about.

I read it twice because it made me laugh very hard. I added it to my Favorites because it's very clever and true to both shows. Very well done.
Alex Lecorn chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Okaayy
Rhommboid Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Brilliance. Just about the most epic crossover idea I've ever heard of.
Visi0nary chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
Cameron observes, “It appears that John is upset with you.”

Sarah replies, “What else is new?”

Cameron cocks her head to the side, then responds. “Well the bees are becoming extinct and no one knows why.”

Epic hilarity.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Well John, it does sound crazy when you say it like that. I love Frasier. And if Dick and Zuko are going to vent out their father issues thet would need a whole years worth of therapy with Frasier or Niles. But not with both of them at the same time. Kind of feel sorry for Johnny there. Most kids there age worry about dates and pimple not AK-47 and Terminators. Funny stuff.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Pretty funny, but just wish it was a little longer
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
I enjoyed this a lot. How about continuing with Dick from Gotham? Maybe a few more like Claire or Peter from Heroes, Jarod from The Pretender, Buffy (referring to Giles, not Joyce)? Just a thought.
jpwattstx chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
great story! by any chance was the very last line a doctor who reference?
Andromedanaea chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
I laughed out loud!
DigitalAda chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That was hilarious, and such an excellent cross-over. I also liked the reference to Zuko too.
Pjazz chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I really enjoy reading your fanfics. Without doubt you're one of the most orginal writers here.

A crossover fic is a tough write - and you're trying a cross-genre one too, sci fi to comedy. You succeed very well. The humour's never overdone and the characters are true to the respective shows.
Matt chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was great. It'd be funny if Derek decided to place a call if they did a show on something like annoying roomrates and he called to complain about their resident Terminator. I wonder how long it'd take before Fraiser asks "You wouldn't happen to know a teenager named John would you?"
happyhooligan2001 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was hilarious! I can't wait to hear from Dick in Gotham City. I have no idea who Zuko is.
klylu chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
oh boy, that was funny! :D

you should write a second piece, with dick from gotham as the main character... lol (sorry, not quite familiar with the 3rd one. the 1st 'zuko' that came to my mind was a certain danny... :/ )

back to your story... this line:

Sarah replies, “What else is new?”

Cameron responds, “Well the bees are becoming extinct, and no one knows why.”

was one of the funniest (and probably truest to character) i've ever read... :D