Reviews for World Dyed BloodRed
Nia chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
This was soooo great. This fanfic will stay with me forever.
Bob Dole chapter 7 . 1/30/2010
Darn it all to heck.

I really quite liked this story. Well written and seems to have lots of potential, but it looks like it's over.

Ah well.

Later days,

Bob Dole
jones chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
dude love this and would like to read more
DreamSprite chapter 7 . 10/31/2009
awesome. I love back story fics and yours is great! please keep up the good work!
Yachiru X Kenpachi chapter 7 . 6/7/2009
I love this story! You can keep Kenpachi in tact pretty well. (As well as Yachiru.) Please update ASAP Really wanna find out what happens! Ps. Thanks for the entertainment!
salom-soul chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
tis is realy good! altho i have to say since its more like re-write it cant be called original... i give it 7/10.
VampireArgonian92 chapter 7 . 3/7/2009
This is really good, please update soon! :)
Aurora's Bleachdom chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Wow! I really like your story! Ha-Ha! Stupid Tousen...I was glad to see someone write about Yachiru using her sword.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 7 . 1/10/2009
This seemed to be one of the better thought out and interesting to read stories that I had taken the time to come across in a good long time. I do hope that you haven't abandoned this wonderful background story of Yachiru and Kenpachi. I do want to see how things go, and hopefully see if a few things are answered, like, why if Yashiru is roughly the same age as Rukia and even Toshirio (maybe even a bit OLDER than the 10th's taicho) why is she so...smallish/youngish?

Well, hope to see more of this story!
Jane Doe 616 chapter 7 . 12/23/2008
I absolutely love this story. I like the way you keep all the characters in character. In most stories like this Kenpachi is a sap and a push over when it comes to Yachiru. Once again please update soon
Artificial Life Creator chapter 7 . 7/30/2008
i'm making your day brighter! yay!

that was a great chapter!
Inu-chan chapter 7 . 7/21/2008
I love this fanfiction!

I needs moar!
Artificial Life Creator chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
that could have been an actual flashback from the series.
Inukage-Okami chapter 6 . 7/6/2008