Reviews for I Must Hurt You
hot 101 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh gosh! that was just-depressing!.I mean I know it had to be like this, I mean I'm pretty sure if Stephenie Meyer wrote New Moon in Edward's POV this is what it would be like but gosh!.Sorry, that probably sounded like a flame or something but it wasn't!.I actually thought it was pretty amazing! but of course everything you write is always amazing!.But I was actually stunned with this one, I mean Edward is so deep and his character isn't exactly the the most simple one to write, but you did it fantasticly!.I really think you could write the whole book of New Moon in Edward's POV!.I mean you already have the first chapter and everything!.I havn't read any good takes of New Moon in Edward's POV (whice dosn't mean there isn't a good one out there...) and I think you would do wonderfully at it! actually, after reading alot of your work, I'm SURE you would do wonderfully at it!.
NightShade Tears chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE!

I think you have portrayed Edward's mind excellently. Have you read mine? It's Edward's thoughts when he knows Bella's "dead" and he goes to Volterra...
rockin roxxy chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was AWESOME writing, you had me in tears!
Browneyedbella347 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh. My God. You just made me cry! I actually started crying because of that story! It was really good, but soo sad! Edward, why!

Okay, I really did like that, even though it was depressing. Hmm... I need something happy now. Heey... runaway xo... happiness? Feeling the inspiration? :)

Wonderful story, I hope to see more soon!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO,

BEB347
765876587658 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh my GOD! You wrote this so well! Amazing! It's so passionate and so beautifully sad. Fantastic! You are extremely good at sad things! You should do more! I LOVED IT! Great, great job!

~rain is my refuge~
edwardcullansbuffy chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
great 1 shot
SycoSiren chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
i cried i really did i iked it sad bt i liked it
OutSideIn chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was really, really, really good! I started cryin gat teh end!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Not your normal writing, but great writing all the same! I loved it! I was so close to tears...I don't like seeing Edward sad... :(
brittybee93 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
ahh! that's so good! it made me so sad :(
dancing.rox464 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I liked that one too! I love how you can tell which character thinks which thought at the beginning! That is so cool!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Oh my gosh... I love it! It's amazing!

Seriously, you are the best.

It was wonderful!

It seems like no matter what you write, you write it well!

-Maggie
Livy Alice chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
... (
Beatlemaniac1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
It was a very detailed and emotional one-shot. I like how well you kept them all in character, but of course, this applies to all your great stories :) I loved it; keep on writing!
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
wow.

that was really really good.

You did very well although as you said: yoou were out of your element.

I think you captured the scene well.

Only thing is I don't totaly understand Emmett.

maybe some of his thougths should have been in the story.

Then again if YOU werent' sure what his reaction is, you did a good job of evading it. :D

anyways,