Reviews for Guilt Causing Reaction
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That was so awesome...
ladymoonlight chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
That was a great fic. You kept Vegeta perfectly in character while still showing his "softer" side. Kudos.
shai chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
this was a very cute story...good job.
Slashypotterness chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
I liked it.
OnsenSong chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Awwwww! Very kawaii! I love Trunks and Vegeta/father son type ficcies. I personally like Mirai no Trunks better..*drools an ocean with starry eyes* but I liked this fic none the less. Very gooood! -

P.S.-If ya get bored read my Trunks ficcy and review! It's gotta few typos but bare with me, it's my first ever fic! Pleeeeease, I reviewed for you! _ Ja ne!
DayDreamer00 chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
YAY! That was reeeealy good...!
someone else chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
I just noticed this. You said Vegeta had maternal instinct. Maternal means mother. Paternal means father. You might want to change that, otherwise teh story is good.
AndromacheCassandra chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
Don't know much about DBZ but I know what I like.
Frozenflower chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
This is SO Kawaii-you captured Vegeta perfectly!
dladylox chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
no offense but its 'final flash' not fatal flash.
i'M-a-ReBeL chapter 1 . 12/20/2001
Awwwwwww, that was so sweet _ But, Vegeta hit Trunks! I haven't seen the last 'main' saga of DBZ yet, which is Buu right? Or is this episode ur doing from GT? Well, anywayz, how could Veggie hit Trunks! :'( ... Anywayz... Luved this fic! _
Cutlass317 chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
Hey that was great! I really love Vegeta/Trunks father/son fics because I think the interaction between those two is just wonderful and you wrote it very well. Excellent job.
Bra Briefs chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
I saw that episode, and I know that Daddy would take or else 1)Mom would yell at him and make him sleep on the couch, 2)I would destroy an entire city with a temper tantrum
Dark Dragon chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
Aw, I love this story. I wrote a lil Chibi Trunk/Vegeta story myself. They're such a great pair to write about. You remembered the episode well and explained it in a great way. Soooo good! _
Nate Grey chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
I just saw this episode about a month ago. Nice job.