Reviews for Clingy
big glee famanic chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
I love it when authors have Dean call Sam baby, I don't know why but I do. Cute, kinda sad, but cute. I think Sam should of had a melt down like this.
ThePlotHolesMadeMeDoIt chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Look i'm really sorry. But you started off with such a golden plot, what every fav wants to see after Mystery spot, but there is no other kind way to put this. Your writing was painful. I'm really, really, really sorry. I hate giving bad reviews i feel like a shit of a person, but i hope this wasn't best work. I'd give specific reason, but i feel as though that would just make this even more cruel. I'm sure your very nice and have lots of wonderful qualities. Sorry, don't quit your day job, you tried

-Ember:)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I've never hears Dean call Sam, Sameul.

Sammy, Samantha, and Sam.

Occasionally Bitch
Mouse chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Well, that was a cute fic (sad, but cute). I'm a sucker for any author who will have Dean call Sam baby (yea...heh...), so I'll check out your other Supernatural fictions. I really wish that Sam did have this sort of break down, dealing with this episode. I mean, watching the person you love the most die all those times? Having to live without the person you couldn't live without? Yea. He should have had a break down like this. Not to mention the whole deal thing. Anyway. In a way, the fic could have been longer, but I think it is good the way it is.

My eyebrow raised at the "Deanie Beanie", part, though. I mean, it's cute. But it also made me laugh.
PreviouslyDead chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
um well, it wasnt totaly bad?
amyblair chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Well, Sam proved Dean wrong. He didn't do fine after he was gone.

Did John die on November 2nd? I guess I never knew what day he died on. I know that Sam was resurrected on May 2, his own birthday and since Dean sold his soul for one year, then he should have had to pay the deal on Sam's birthday the next year.

Interesting little fic you got here...
Miss Lestrade chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I have a question for you. Is this supposed to be Wincest or just the usual brotherly love?
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Why would Dean call Sam baby? O_o
anon chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Sam's screwed without Dean but Dean'll figure that out. Actually, I think Dean's middle name is Matthew. Sam's is Francis I believe.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.