Reviews for Jeeves and the Patience of a Saint
Euphoracle chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
This is very good. Sweet affectionate moments. Funny scenarios. Very hot m/m.

Recommended!
Europe28 chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Beautiful...
Meatball42 chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
I'm trying to come up with a review gushy enough to explain my glowing pleasure, but all I can come up with is different applications of the word sweet- both in the 'awesome!' sense and the way where I squeed out loud at the quiet, insane amount of cuteness. Totally great story :)
chasingriver chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
I know I'm years late in finding this, but it was lovely, and I'm thrilled that I did. Thanks!
Pippa-Smitten chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Incredible, a true joy to read!
Ice And Starlight chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
This is just lovely! You write Jeeves's POV wonderfully here, and the whole thing just sounds so Wodehouse-ish, which is really hard to pull off well but you did, brilliantly. Thank you for writing it 3
Lady Katelynna chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
you best continue this! It's simply delightful, and I really want to know what happens!
Princess Hannah chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I just want to say that I ADORE how in-character Jeeves stays when he's warming up Bertie. Of COURSE he wouldn't take all of his clothes off :D
Bennybunny chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
I just read all your stories and, really, it was like reading Wodehouse himself.

Excellent work.
pumpie2 chapter 3 . 3/31/2009
I loved this, it very difficult to find decent J/W slash.

(: this was paced to perfection.
GoddessofSnark chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Ah, wonderful. I've sat here, and I actually paused my perusal of the complete television series to read all of your wonderful works. (And it's just reaffirmed that Hugh LaurieSlashawesome, regardless of the role he's playing) What was intended to be some fic for the opening credit sequences turned into me getting suckered in and becoming devoted to reading it. Your Jeeves and your Wooster are very well done, and while it's been a long time since I read any of the books, everything feels completely in character, and very brilliantly done.

I like.
AmZ chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
Delightful as per usual. Oh, I do wish you'd write more Jeeves/Wooster! Your Jeeves is always so delightfully... controlled in his adorationg. Stoic. Self-denying. Doomed. ;)
Ad Absurdum chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
Funny and very wodehousian (if that's the word I want). And even despite being slash, somehow in character. Great job.

cheers

aa
LawWren chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Oh wow. I just love this to death. A little smut a little romance... makes for some great ficage. I would love to post this on my rare slash recs site The GreyLAW Database. ( )

If you're interested at all you can e-mail me at law12.. Even a "No" would be appreciated.

Thanks so much for your consideration,

LAW
MissRevolutionary chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
Very nice. I continue to love your work.