Reviews for Renegade Master: Maelstrom
kitty chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Really liked this series. A shame its unfinished. Since you haven't updated in 7 years guess its abandoned. *sigh*
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
did they even have contact lenses in the nineteen-eighties? that said. hermione as the daughter of two medical professionals won't be against him changing to contacts. it would be everyone else since magicals don't seem to have vison correction other than glasses.
Blackdex chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
Okay, im stoping here until i get some kind of timeline, are ALL of your fics based on this same xander? i dont know if im doing them in correct order or not. please, PLEASE leave some kind of disclaimer. ciao
dan chapter 5 . 9/4/2009
i just found these stories and like them a lot hope u continue
Ezmerelda chapter 5 . 1/12/2009
Aha! So there was a sequel! Well, I stand by my previous words, it still has been almost a year since the last update and I still hope Real Life will settle down so you can write more.

I didn't know about the sequel because I found the original Renegade Master on Ariande's fave list. I really should learn to check a profile before I scold them for not updating. This isn't the first time I've made a fool of myself, for not knowing about a sequel.

So, I'm still enjoying the story, and can't wait to read more! Thanks for writing! ~"~
insanechildfanfic chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
this is great
Jade chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
just had a thought for 4th year if Xander soul in Harry body would the cup really work when he tries to put Harry name into the cup? Or would it just spit it out?
Kruen chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Like how the story is going. Only thing that bugs me is how you have a future scene at the beginning of a chapter and when that scene happens it's different.
Snowdove30 chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
Nice :)
Snowdove30 chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
So glad that Xander put Mrs. Weasley in her place :) She really is too nosy and bossy.
Snowdove30 chapter 3 . 8/30/2008
Love anybody that can out manipulate Dumbledor :p And Tonks STILL fell over the stand... Thanks for posting.
Snowdove30 chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
Love the fact Xander is using Wolfram and Hart to his advantage. Maybe he can start Lindsey down the right path sooner rather than later. And Crouch. Sr lied on the stand and said Sirius received a trial. Glad they all saw pettigrew for themselves so they can't deny it later...

Excellent chapter.
Bobboky chapter 5 . 8/30/2008
: )
desartratt chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
happy day, more Xander as Harry. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of the story.
luckydarkpage chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
cool I like how youre getting things going... it seems like however that everything should be happening at a faster pace... and i am wondering if Hermione and Ron are going to find out about xander/harry... anyways.. later update whenever you can...