Reviews for Bonds of Blood
seriphimxii2lazy2login chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
So... is Sam dead? alive? You have to at the very least put up an epilogue!

I know, I'm being lazy but *shrug* oh well.

XII
CatBeist chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
So are you leaving it there! I mean it is a good ending... Would be a totally great and short story to end it there too! As I said before I love this story i think you build it up perfecty and the ending is great to! Didn't even think of the knife (been a while since we've seen the boys it is starting to slip from my mind). Either way though, if you do continue I will come back to read if not a GREAT GREAT STORY TOLD BY THE AWESOME THAT IS DREAM HORIZON
CatBeist chapter 2 . 8/24/2008
I told you, slowly but surely I would get through this. Even on a slightly hung over Sunday :D I still love this Dream, I love how you write and I still think you should do it a lot more! You paint vivid pictures and have a great eye for details! this is a great story!
CatBeist chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
well it has been a few months, and I know I cold have reviewed earlier, at least this chapter considering you asked me to beta it and I did read it then, but you know how it is, there is something else reading it here :D

I still think it is a great story, and I DO wish you managed to write more. You got great "eye" for detail inn your stories that paint rich pictures! I will get to more of this eventually but at least one is down for now :)

Great start, love the connections with the opening and ending. Very cool done!
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
This story, as all of yours are, is mind-blowingly AMAZING. Please don't end it here! Even if Sam does die in the end, I just wanna know what happens, you know? Anyways, incredible story. :) You rock!
Adara-chan67 chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
Do NOT end it there! HAVE BROTHER FLUFF! Dangit!

I would normally have something so much more constructive for you, but right now, I can't even think. There's just this haze and I'm barely managing to review through it. Bascially my only thought is this:

YOU CAN'T END IT THERE AFTER WHAT KRIPKE DID TO US WITH THE FINALE!

That is all...
carocali chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Very cool theory, indeed! Ah, if only...

I like the rationale behind all of the things that Sam did, and I really like the idea of Samuel Colt being a demon.

Love when an author puts some thought into a story! Nice work!

;D

Caroline
carocali chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
Wow! Certainly didn't see that coming! There were demons like Casey that said they'd follow Sam, so why not! Can he get to the gate on time?
carocali chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
What a heartbreaking start to this story! Poor Dean 'abandoned' by Sam as he tries to save his life. What kind of craziness did Sam decide on? He sure found all the protection to keep Dean safe in the meantime!

And the fact that Bobby agreed to it? Eek!
sunkisst chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
more! more! more!
luvjase chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
This has definitely not been boring! No roller-coaster ride is. Heck of a concept you have there, especially your thoughts about Samuel Colt. I'd like to see you pull that rabbit out. Can't send you Jared - he's busy right now. ; )
Nana56 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Please, find that rabbit! You can't just leave it there. What happens to Sam? So Lilith is dead and Dean's okay, but...?

You gotta finish this.
calcium77 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Wow...you sure were busy today. Three chapters is a lot! They were all awesome too!

I love your take on how the finale might go down. Thanks for all the entertainment! Helps pass the time while I wait for Thursday night. Too bad I can't read stories at work :-)

thank you thank you thank you!

kat
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
I would send you Jared, if I could clone him. Right now his head is laying on my shoulder and he is giving me his puppy dog look (I wish). Anyway, this was the best chapter yet and I really would like another one. Dean has to save Sam. Hugs, Vonnie
J.A. Carlton chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Once again sweetie... very very interesting proposition... :D Can't wait to see where you take it. :D

sifi