Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
Harry Potter and the sliding down of single tears.
Holy Moley. Powerful writing.
Wow, I'd thought it was Ron! When Remus sneered, then turned back into a nice guy. I can't trust him.
Go ahead and stomp Albus into dust. Or use that spell that removed Riddle's arm.
Lovely.
Great battle!
Wow. I'm stunned. Absolute wow. Great chapter!
They could live in the chamber and Dobby could bring them food, money, whatever, accessing their vaults.
The whole secrecy/rebellion is asinine.
Hey, Sev had planned to adopt Harry over the summer, but now it is September 1st and nobody has mentioned any adoption.
The cruelty of making all the boys do worse in school than necessary, is very obvious now that you explain the cause. Real life parents are equally stupid sometimes, trying to keep their kids from becoming adults and fulfilling their potential. And then, of course, once they are of legal age, parents complain that the kids haven't grown up and become independent. This part of the story is especially realistic.
LOL, I think this is the 8th or 9th time Harry has fainted. I'm enjoying the heck out of this story. I'm waiting for someone to hand Harry a lace hankie and a bottle of smelling salts the next time he gets the vapours.
I'm starting to think Harry is going to faint at the end of every other chapter. LOL
Wow! This last scene was one nobody else has ever written, and I'm glad you did. Original and dramatic.
What about all the blood? Don't the adults still want an explanation?
1,107 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »