Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
amazing story
thonez chapter 24 . 4/15
follows canon too closely
aurorpotter chapter 54 . 3/15
This was such a pleasure to read. What a wonderful AU. I was kind of hoping when all was said and done that Harry would turn back into a small child with no memories and could have a chance at a childhood he never had (with Severus of course). Your ending was great nonetheless. Thank you for sharing and finishing this!
The arithmancer chapter 54 . 3/9
Omg my heart aches for Harry. Nightmare materials. Held me nearly in tears and feeling sick at times.
How hard was this to plan and write? If your aim was to pull forth strong emotions... You definitely succeeded
Lady Celairiel chapter 54 . 3/2
It was action packed, cool and quite original. I really enjoyed it.
FFFG chapter 54 . 3/2
Well, that was a very long read but I will say that I enjoyed it. I don't agree with all that you wrote, but that's neither here nor there. There were a few spelling/grammar issues, but as far as fanfics go yours was edited rather well. There were no glaring plot holes and overall I am very pleased with the read. Thank you very much for writing! KTN
boASHoks chapter 54 . 1/27
Absolutely amazing. This exceptional piece of work made my entire day light up. Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us. Words cannot express how impressed I am by it. Wow. This is amazing. I'm sad it's done though...
A HUGE fan,
boASHoks
Marie Twinchester chapter 54 . 1/6
Oh my goodness! That story was absolutely fantastic! So well written and captivating! Loved it so much!
angeleyes1984 chapter 54 . 12/18/2014
Is this finished
kawaiGaby chapter 54 . 11/22/2014
hey there !
Just wanted to say thank you very much for your story, it was very interesting and very gripping, and very maturely done !
awesome read !
LBII chapter 54 . 10/21/2014
Very Good!
NatNicole chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
Very nice fic so far. Just one thing: does Snape HAVE to be an enemy?
snewby chapter 54 . 10/14/2014
Wow. Thank you for having written this. It was so moving and fun. And gritty. And original too! Hermione was a blast, Ron was goofy, insecure and ultimately loyal. Severus brave and redeemed. Lupin his own man. Sirius engaged but unprepared for his sudden parenthood. Riddle being a capable dick. Even Lucius being a rutty bastard. I endeavor to write up to your level one day.

Thank you.
bleeb90 chapter 54 . 10/6/2014
What an amazing story! Really one of the better Redux stories I have read. And very original too. I loved it! ...Though you might want to reread your last chapter, I believe it has more typos than the previous 53.
mnbt chapter 54 . 10/2/2014