Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
Guest chapter 54 . 10/28/2021
Good fic, I wanted to say so before, but I figured I should wait until I completed reading it... So anyways, thanks. (:
Brenda Joyeux chapter 5 . 10/8/2021
Yes, I like it so far.
Sankananta chapter 54 . 9/27/2021
Thank you for this beautiful story, the last vhapter was a bit short so I do hope you will eventually follow up with a one shot as u said you might, I ll definitely be happy to dive into this universe again.
SarcasticPanda chapter 51 . 9/21/2021
Poor Harry.

SarcasticPandabeingtotallySarcastic
SarcasticPanda chapter 42 . 9/21/2021
I think this every chapter; Poor Harry.

- SarcasticPandabeingnotsosarcastic
Incantations7 chapter 54 . 7/2/2021
A difficult read, at times, but that was due to the discussions on cutting (of which I’m familiar, sadly), but it was still a decent read…

The misspellings and so on were annoying, but, for the most part, easy to ignore… But it’s something that you might work on, and it’s easy to use MS Word, or equivalent, to fix all of those issues. Just a little bit of feedback on getting better…
guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2021
Massively incredible overkill. I'm gone.
guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2021
There's too much stuff popping up out of thin air. Departing from canon is all very well, but introducing so many things different from canon is getting old very fast. I hope it doesn't get worse.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2021
""A/N: Hope you all like it so far."" Erm, what? What's to "like"? All we've seen is Harry being tortured, abused, lied to, tortured, abused...?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2021
Why is Harry so obsessed with saving a manipulative liar who illegally placed him in a known abusive home? That's just retarded.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/16/2021
Could have been a fantastic story if it hadn't been so busy trying to pile more and more and more angst/pain/dispair/etc on Harry over and over and over and over. Exhausting read.
aGnamZer0 chapter 23 . 1/20/2021
So coping mechanism it is.
aGnamZer0 chapter 21 . 1/20/2021
So the locket isn't a Horcrux? Then that would beg many questions, like why is Regulus dead in this universe? After all, he only died because he discoevered the extent to which Voldemort was ready to go and by trying to steal the locket and destroy it.

Also, what's with the cuts? At first I thought it was some kind of ritual to become stronger, that's what Harry said, but now I feel it's just some kind of coping mechanism for Harry.

You should be more clear on these kinds of things.
aGnamZer0 chapter 20 . 1/20/2021
Seriously, what's with you and swords? It's a magic world you know, not a knights one. Godric's sword. Potter's sword. Salazar's sword.
aGnamZer0 chapter 19 . 1/20/2021
I feel he will regret his decision to not destroy the Horcruxes.
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »