Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
VishS chapter 1 . 6/7
Too many plotholes
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 3/31
good
mpwtl125 chapter 54 . 3/15
I loved this story!
I couldn't stop fangirling over it
:D. :D. :D.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/4
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
ThomasNealy chapter 54 . 2/22
If he resurrected his parents then were are they?

any way this turned out to be a good story it was kind of touch and go for the first few chapters though.
Jesse chapter 54 . 2/19
I can't believe this story doesn't have a lot of favorites and reviews. It is incredible.
Grade and dark story you have here.
Hidden.Forever chapter 16 . 1/23
"but I'm used to seeing my dad hide it too"-Draco ))

Well, for a 1 yo toddler, Draco has excellent memory. Oh noes, I got it! He's a time traveler too! :)

Don't mind me poking fun at one-two details. Keep in mind I've favorited this and REREADING it ;)
Hidden.Forever chapter 9 . 1/23
In another parallel universe, Harry doesn't go chat with his buddy Mort, instead sleeping soundly due to Dreamless Sleep. Naturally, he is found dead next morning by Ron. :))

Meh, just teasing ya. It's good fun, your story.
BlueWater5 chapter 54 . 1/21
Great story!
Guest chapter 54 . 12/26/2016
Saw this in community under Powerful Harry stories. Seems getting tortured and used by Voldemort does not qualify as powerful even if Harry won in the end. Powerful to me means Harry kicks ass not gets his kicked.
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 29 . 11/19/2016
After about 20 seconds of inner debating and meditation, I have finally cracked it. The chapter title 'Missing' isn't just about the Map, Gilliweed and Dreamless Sleep Potion, it's about the fact that the Yule ball is missing.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 54 . 11/18/2016
Great!
Redery chapter 46 . 9/30/2016
Ugh can't believe ron is still around lol.

Ha, take that James Potter!
Redery chapter 45 . 9/30/2016