Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
Dissapointed chapter 2 . 1/8
So, I read the synopsis and expected the MC to have at least some brains only to find out this is some horrid and pathetic pity-party MC without half of the wit to support his supposed time-travel where I surmise he was at least adult... but he doesn't act like it and trust everyone willy nilly, knows Dumbledore lied to him but the MC still acts like an idiot, giving hints on his time-traveling and just...

Fuck, I am disappointed.
Guest chapter 54 . 12/27/2020
Interesting story - glad I found and read it! I wish the story had an actual ending but I can totally understand being sick of writing on a story after so long.

Loved: I like how the different characters were presented and I loved the unique plot and the little arcs here and there. Severus was great and I loved when he and Harry would play - LightHeartedSev is a fave of mine! I like how Ron was presented - honestly, no bashing, just...Ron being Ron.

Gentle Criticism: Please stop having Harry faint here, there, and everywhere. Please stop having Harry cry all the time. Please stop having Harry tortured over and over and over and over again. Using these once in a while is great; using them over and over just gets readers tired of them. They lose their 'oomph" factor when overused.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/27/2020
Lol - and Fainty McFaintyPants faints again!
Guest chapter 29 . 12/26/2020
I know what's "Missing" - all information about the fucking Ball, that's what's missing. Also, Harry's intelligence.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/26/2020
Oh good grief.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2020
Wizards going off to fetch water makes me laugh - aguamenti, anyone?
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2020
Some things are like clock-work: the sun rises, the sun sets, Harry faints, Harry runs off crying... How is Harry ever going to defeat Tom if all he can do is faint, run, and cry? Faint on him then drown him in tears?
Guest chapter 17 . 12/26/2020
Sirius lives awfully far up the ass of the one person who should have demanded he get a trial but failed entirely to do so. Sirius...is stupid. Is Remus still around?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2020
Beeeeecause having two sooper-dooper mega/OMG!rare! BASILISKS in the one school at the same time isn't jumping any sharks whatsoever, right?

*sigh*

Cool story otherwise, though.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/26/2020
Yadda yadda PAIN! TPORTIRE! PAIN! MORE TORTURE! TORTURE! PAIN! MORE PAIN!111!1111!1!11!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2020
Good grief - Harry is still an idiot.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
Fucking Albus doesn't know what "boundaries" and "asking permission" and "gaining consent" are, does he.
love4HP chapter 9 . 12/25/2020
Time travel stories are usually a pleasure to read but this one is not only super depressing right from the start and throughout but it's also horrifying. There's no enjoyable factor or fantasy factor which is always there in fantasies though they're mostly about fight between good and evil. This is nor pleasing at all.
Maja chapter 54 . 12/14/2020
well done :)
Reader chapter 54 . 12/13/2020
I read the whole thing and quite enjoyed it. Thank you.
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »