Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
ImpEmp chapter 1 . 6/6
Hell author. I don't know if you're still reading reviews on this site (I can see why you wouldn't lol), but I wanted to tell you I liked your story so much that I come back to it 4 weeks later just to review that I really liked it. Usually I don't like agnsty stories but I was really hanging onto every word and felt so much empathy for Harry's experience. This makes me want to go try my own hand at an emotional time travel story, but at the same time I don't feel like doing it since your story is already so good that I don't think mine would be able to match it in quality

Hope my compliments reach you
yochan123 chapter 38 . 4/22
why do you write a harry with time travel who fixed literally nothing and is so damn reactive to everything with a plot that is basically CANON thus throwing the entire point of time travel out the window?

if I time traveled and were harry I'd solve a lot of this shit way before he even entered hogwarts
Rewrite the first chapter. It's stupid and makes you not want to read another.
This fic is a piece of junk. Half story down Potter who is from past rather than making any conscience effort to do any good, the time travel story with junkie potter should be the title of this story
Oh, poor Harry. Oh, poor Harry who lets muggles abuse him. Oh, poor Harry. (rolling eyes)
Why is Harry so overwrought over that bastard who used and continually lied to him?
Aharrypotterfan chapter 31 . 2/19
The story is rather good, the writing style is good too but Harry is just too damn annoyingly secretive its annoying
Karianne chapter 54 . 2/3
I think the ending came a little too fast but it was an absolutely amazing read. Thanks!
Guest chapter 54 . 10/28/2021
Good fic, I wanted to say so before, but I figured I should wait until I completed reading it... So anyways, thanks. (:
Brenda Joyeux chapter 5 . 10/8/2021
Yes, I like it so far.
Sankananta chapter 54 . 9/27/2021
Thank you for this beautiful story, the last vhapter was a bit short so I do hope you will eventually follow up with a one shot as u said you might, I ll definitely be happy to dive into this universe again.
SarcasticPanda chapter 51 . 9/21/2021
Poor Harry.

SarcasticPandabeingtotallySarcastic
SarcasticPanda chapter 42 . 9/21/2021
I think this every chapter; Poor Harry.

- SarcasticPandabeingnotsosarcastic
Incantations7 chapter 54 . 7/2/2021
A difficult read, at times, but that was due to the discussions on cutting (of which I’m familiar, sadly), but it was still a decent read…

The misspellings and so on were annoying, but, for the most part, easy to ignore… But it’s something that you might work on, and it’s easy to use MS Word, or equivalent, to fix all of those issues. Just a little bit of feedback on getting better…
guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2021
Massively incredible overkill. I'm gone.
1,235 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »