Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
ThomasNealy chapter 54 . 2/22/2017
If he resurrected his parents then were are they?

any way this turned out to be a good story it was kind of touch and go for the first few chapters though.
Jesse chapter 54 . 2/19/2017
I can't believe this story doesn't have a lot of favorites and reviews. It is incredible.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2017
Grade and dark story you have here.
Hidden.Forever chapter 16 . 1/23/2017
"but I'm used to seeing my dad hide it too"-Draco ))

Well, for a 1 yo toddler, Draco has excellent memory. Oh noes, I got it! He's a time traveler too! :)

Don't mind me poking fun at one-two details. Keep in mind I've favorited this and REREADING it ;)
Hidden.Forever chapter 9 . 1/23/2017
In another parallel universe, Harry doesn't go chat with his buddy Mort, instead sleeping soundly due to Dreamless Sleep. Naturally, he is found dead next morning by Ron. :))

Meh, just teasing ya. It's good fun, your story.
BlueWater5 chapter 54 . 1/21/2017
Great story!
Guest chapter 54 . 12/26/2016
Saw this in community under Powerful Harry stories. Seems getting tortured and used by Voldemort does not qualify as powerful even if Harry won in the end. Powerful to me means Harry kicks ass not gets his kicked.
GrizzlyBear5704 chapter 29 . 11/19/2016
After about 20 seconds of inner debating and meditation, I have finally cracked it. The chapter title 'Missing' isn't just about the Map, Gilliweed and Dreamless Sleep Potion, it's about the fact that the Yule ball is missing.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 54 . 11/18/2016
Great!
Redery chapter 46 . 9/30/2016
Ugh can't believe ron is still around lol.

Ha, take that James Potter!
Redery chapter 45 . 9/30/2016
Damn this Voldemort works fast
Redery chapter 44 . 9/30/2016
Nice he can take two more killing curses lol.

Good chapter, explains why Voldy attacked.

Don't agree with him telling them he's from the future, but at this point they can't really do much about it so no biggie.
Redery chapter 43 . 9/30/2016
Freaking awesome chapter.
Hogwarts power is op lol. This was a good victory, took out the dementors at least one death eater and Voldy won't be using the snakes again. Surprised he decided to attack Hogwarts so suddenly while Dumbles is still there as well as Harry.
Redery chapter 42 . 9/30/2016
Nice chapter.
Why now though? Wasn't he keeping them to destroy all at once?
1,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »