Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
Redery chapter 28 . 9/29/2016
Wonder who he asked. Wish it was Hermione lol.
Hmm, not sure if it'd be possible to miss purposefully with the AK. Just sounds like the kinda spell you have to have a valid target to use.
Redery chapter 27 . 9/29/2016
Oh come on. Why the hell would he forgive Ron again, dropping him was the one good decision he made so far. Ron is an utter bastard and completely useless to boot. He's abandoned him way more than just this one time, though this was the worst and should've been the last.
Redery chapter 26 . 9/29/2016
Wth. That was effed up. Good thing snape got there first. He better crucio and then kill him. Would be a huge opposition out of the way
Redery chapter 25 . 9/29/2016
Interesting chapter
Redery chapter 24 . 9/29/2016
What? Didn't he already unblock his magic? When he made the potion and suffered for hours and then unblocked severus' magic
Redery chapter 23 . 9/29/2016
Idk doesn't seem all that dark to me. It was in self defense against a dark lord. Now if he went and did it on muggles that'd be dark.
Redery chapter 22 . 9/29/2016
Seriously where were they before lol. Especiay snape and Sirius. Even dumbles was at the match he should've been able to break any barrier the death eaters put up
Redery chapter 21 . 9/28/2016
Liked this chapter. Surprised dudleys here though
Redery chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
Well that escalated quickly.
What's up with the Death Mark thing?
Redery chapter 19 . 9/28/2016
Ok either I suck at reading or my memory is shot to hell cause I still only remember him getting 2 horcruxes bt the start of this chapter says he was 4.

Wow, as much as I absolutely love Severus Snape, even I can not imagine the git laughing at a prank on him. And yet, that seemed oddly IC. I guess just shows how close the two have gotten. Bravo sir, bravo.
Redery chapter 18 . 9/28/2016
I;ve lost count how many times he's fainted by now lol.
But more importantly, I've lost count of the times he's ran away crying from a situtation as if he really was 12 and not 20 or however old he was in the future. He needs to stop acting like a little brat.
Redery chapter 17 . 9/28/2016
Lol you'd think he'd be a better liar by now.

Lol when he's like I don't break it on purpose!

Also, it's not dark it's just classified dark by the minisitry... horrible excuse Harry lol
Redery chapter 16 . 9/28/2016
Draco is Slytherin after all. Surprise lol.

Damn the ministry is incompetent as hell.
Redery chapter 15 . 9/28/2016
Wow did not expect that from a Malfoy
Redery chapter 14 . 9/28/2016