Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 11 . 5/19/2016
oohhhh cool!
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
hahahahaaa love the house elf bit!
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
nice.
EmeraldGrey57 chapter 54 . 5/18/2016
Thank you for writing this. One of my favorite time travel fics out there! I couldn't put it down. Seriously, you owe me like two days of my life back cause all I did was read this. Man, it was perfect.
Everything I love in a HP fic. Powerful Harry, Harry Snape friendship/adoptive father, self-harming Harry, Harry Draco friendship. It was just perfect from start to finish! Aahah great job on this fic! :) xx
JulietHalperin chapter 54 . 5/8/2016
incredibly well thought out story, and though the ending was a tad rushed, this is publish-worthy material. so so so worth the read
setokayba2n chapter 54 . 4/27/2016
I liked it, it was very funny, with enough mistery, magic and everything. Congratulations and too bad it finished.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 54 . 4/23/2016
Loved it..,.
Lo chapter 24 . 4/22/2016
This is the third time I am attempting to read this and I cant. Too much drama. The way Harry speaks about his cutting reminds me of attention seeking teenager who tries to be cynical in one moment and then goes extremly naive and innocent. Keeping truth from Dumbledore makes no sense whatsoever and creates a lot of redundant confusion. I guess Im getting too old for fanfiction, the worst...
Yvonne Park chapter 54 . 4/6/2016
This story was great! I loved the whole thing! You did such a wonderful job with everything. I loved Harry and Snape's relationship from the beginning. So great! I wish there was more! :)

-Yvonne
crotia chapter 54 . 3/23/2016
Bleu Tsuki chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Nice first chapter!
crotia chapter 48 . 3/20/2016
Say WHAT!
crotia chapter 40 . 3/16/2016
Sweet Merlin. Why didn't Harry just tell Dumbles? Will they survive?
crotia chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
What's up with that not saying Voldemort thing?
crotia chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I do love this concept. Time traveling, cutting, angst and Snape all combined is just a wish come true
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »