Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
bluekitnaru chapter 29 . 2/20/2016
i like but...who did he go to yule with?
FluffyBubbleFire chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Thanks for completing a great story! It got pretty dark at times, with all of Harry's struggles with Voldemort. However, I absolutely loved some of your ideas, and the relationship between Harry and Severus is just so sweet...Keep writing great fics :)
Arabella Lee Smith chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
Interesting start.
CosmicEssence chapter 54 . 1/5/2016
This was, well...I'm going to be completely honest here. I both loved it and disliked it. Also I'd originally started reading it oh over a year ago but got to the chapter where Harry finds Voldie has also returned with him and dropped it as I didn't like that twist. When I started reading this again 2 days ago I'd completely forgotten I'd started it and dropped it until 2 chapters before that one and couldn't remember why I'd abandoned it...then reached that chapter and remembered all over again. I very nearly dropped it again! I read these because I want Harry to triumph and make things better for himself but the feeling of that chapter and the realisation that he's as bad off if not worse than before the TTravel is totally off-putting! Obv I kept going and quickly got caught up in reading (so much so I'd reached chapter 41 before I took another break...that's some serious hook line and sinker going on there :P)
There was a lot overall that I liked about this, not least that you didn't attempt to follow canon even though sometimes canon seemed determined to shine through :D. I liked this whole Protector idea and how that worked, the Triwizard tournament and the other champions completely, Ron's mistake, Umbridge's deception (worked that one out fairly quickly really), Severus, Sirius, both of them finally 'trucing', Mione, Mort, that whole ghost bit, Death, the Dursleys, the trial, initial reactions to Snape/Harry banter, the slow reveal of the past and what happened to reach this point for Harry, and probably much more.
However, towards the end, the constant twists and turns did get a little silly. This Potter-Slytherin line thing was perhaps the last part I looked at with a good eye. The revelation about Mordant just seemed like one extra thing that wasn't needed on top of everything else. Plus, how did he go missing from Hogwarts since Voldie couldn't bypass the wards (how did he in the end?) was not explained. Then there's the issue of his promises, Harry made many but didn't seem to keep any of them nor get particularly punished when he broke them. People were a little too accommodating of him at times. Even when he was supposedly grounded we didn't get the sense he was in trouble. You did the cutting issue and Voldiemort's controlling means very well (even when we weren't sure of Voldie's presence...seeing him in the mirror etc), but Harry did seem to get away with a lot especially before the truth was learned. It was also a very much Harry to adults reaction fic rather than truly involving the students except at certain moments. Even his friends had less of a role than the professors did. Also Voldie seemed to get at Harry far too easily, yet never did permanent damage, even more so than in the original canon despite extra 'protections' and 'protectors'. Not to mention Voldie was far more blaise (?) about being seen, appearing before large numbers of wizards etc. That shield cutting people off from getting past it was never explained and for such a powerful shield seemed to take no effort whatsoever.
I dunno, there's a lot about this that I enjoyed but there's also a lot that I grimaced at. Fav scene goes with that basilisk chase, without a doubt. followed by the end battle, followed by the 'late but would have been timely rescue' of Sev Siri Rem and DD in the courtroom, and oh the moment Harry's parselmouth (sometimes you used parseltongue when you should have used the term parselmouth however I'm discovering a lot of authors doing that lately soooo...) and protector abilities became known and was supported by the students of all 4 houses. Worst part, probably that chapter I mentioned...it really did want me to stop reading it. Thanks for a completed fiction. I am glad I read it entirely now.
CosmicEssence chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
can I just say the imagery here of Harry being chased by a teenaged basilisk being followed by Pettigrew whose being chased by an effing big adult basilisk is really quite amusing :D makes me think of those older shows / cartoons with the funky music and long line of chasers. Plus you've got the professors as witnesses...just imagining their reaction...priceless :D :D :D
Guest chapter 54 . 12/30/2015
Oo...that was great fic...,
nightpurr1 chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
Very good story!
HalfDeadandProud chapter 10 . 12/3/2015
Voldemort is controlling or possessing either Colin Creevey, Blaise Zambini, Crabbe, or Goyle. I doubt that Draco would be the one.
Dimplz chapter 54 . 10/16/2015
Great story.
Nina chapter 54 . 10/9/2015
Hey there,

I really enjoyed reading your fanfiction. It was facinating and very entertaining.
Thank you very much.
justin93939 chapter 24 . 10/2/2015
Now did Dumbledore actually asked calmly or is it movie "calmly"
lokyyt chapter 54 . 9/28/2015
more please keep typing and please reply
cztelnik chapter 54 . 9/2/2015
This is a great story, really good!
Jen chapter 54 . 8/17/2015
Thanks!
Hainbuche chapter 54 . 8/4/2015
eine hammercoole geschichte. war echt spannend zu lesen und sehr gut geschrieben. lg haynbuche
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »