Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
guest chapter 8 . 5/11/2021
There's too much stuff popping up out of thin air. Departing from canon is all very well, but introducing so many things different from canon is getting old very fast. I hope it doesn't get worse.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/16/2021
""A/N: Hope you all like it so far."" Erm, what? What's to "like"? All we've seen is Harry being tortured, abused, lied to, tortured, abused...?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2021
Why is Harry so obsessed with saving a manipulative liar who illegally placed him in a known abusive home? That's just retarded.
Guest chapter 54 . 3/16/2021
Could have been a fantastic story if it hadn't been so busy trying to pile more and more and more angst/pain/dispair/etc on Harry over and over and over and over. Exhausting read.
aGnamZer0 chapter 23 . 1/20/2021
So coping mechanism it is.
aGnamZer0 chapter 21 . 1/20/2021
So the locket isn't a Horcrux? Then that would beg many questions, like why is Regulus dead in this universe? After all, he only died because he discoevered the extent to which Voldemort was ready to go and by trying to steal the locket and destroy it.

Also, what's with the cuts? At first I thought it was some kind of ritual to become stronger, that's what Harry said, but now I feel it's just some kind of coping mechanism for Harry.

You should be more clear on these kinds of things.
aGnamZer0 chapter 20 . 1/20/2021
Seriously, what's with you and swords? It's a magic world you know, not a knights one. Godric's sword. Potter's sword. Salazar's sword.
aGnamZer0 chapter 19 . 1/20/2021
I feel he will regret his decision to not destroy the Horcruxes.
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 1/20/2021
I'm happy he's finally becoming friends with Draco. Now if only he remembered Neville...
aGnamZer0 chapter 12 . 1/20/2021
And so, no one wondered why there were two basilisks in school and where they could well have gone...
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 1/19/2021
Too much laughes from Snape. Even with what he learned, that's unlikely. As for magical blocks, I'm getting really tired of this cliché. Where the hell does this even come from?
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 1/19/2021
I'm surprised Harry said he had nowhere to go. He could have gone to Grimmauld Place. Kreacher's loyalty would have easily been won over by destroying the locket with Mortelodv's poison.

That aside, the Death Mark?! I hadn't expected it.
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 1/19/2021
I don't see how Moody could have followed Harry, even with his eye. Unless it allows him to follow the trail of apparition, but then again even if it did I think it should be a fresh one.

As for the Ministry's missive about apparition at his home, that's implausible. They should know that no first year can apparate. So that honestly doesn't make any sense.
aGnamZer0 chapter 3 . 1/19/2021
I cries a lot huh, not really the style of the Harry I remember. But I suppose it'd do that to anyone, seeing all of those that had died before you, well, kicking and ignoring everthing of the dark future to come.
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 1/19/2021
This chapter is much better than the previous one. Now we arrive at the important moment, that is how Harry will act from now on. Will he tell the truth to his friends (hopefully not)? Will he try to look for Voldemort's horcruxes himself? How will he become intimate with Snape? All those questions and more.
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »