Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
Lilgreyblob chapter 44 . 6/12/2012
I was so focused on reading this that every time I wanted to review, I forgot and moved on to the next chapter! But this time I finally remembered.

I would like to thank you for every aspect of this story such as Snape's part in Harry's growth. Their relationship among many other things... But if I were to name everything, I think it would be quite pointless seeing as many other reviewers have done that already and it would take too much time. I just wanted to tell you that you are an amazing author, and I love how you managed to fit in all of the books in a much more reasonable and condensed way. Such as the whole possession of Ginny in second year never happened.

But this chapter, where the representatives of all the houses stand by Harry... that was amazing. I read that part over and over. Simply amazing. Brilliant. That was what reminded me to review. I can't wait to finish reading the story.

Thank you and thank you again.

This is a wonderful story.
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 54 . 5/29/2012
I must saying washipeing it would never end and I have never felt like that before for a story. Someday I wish I can write like you, maybe I will someday. But unfilled then I this this story will stick with me.

now I'm off to read more of your wonderful stories. TaTa For Now
SunshineTakara chapter 54 . 4/24/2012
Yay! Im the 888th reviewer! Soooo happpy o! This story is interesting
ShortySC22 chapter 54 . 4/18/2012
I loved this story. I love how you had each of the character's handle their new situations. I usually don't care for it when there's a new level added (such as Protector of Hogwarts) but the power was something that came at a high price and I thought you developed it nicely throughout the story. I really enjoyed reading this story and thought you ended it well.
peruvianprincess chapter 54 . 4/9/2012
I know you finished this a long time ago, but you still deserve some praise for a really great story. Thanks for sharing your talent. I'm off now to read some more of your imaginings. Ta!
Riniko22 chapter 54 . 4/6/2012
I think the trip was better than the end.
Riniko22 chapter 51 . 4/5/2012
I don't think I would have forgiven Remus for his actions, all I have heard is Harry your not thinking and you are hurting others by your actions, and he has been doing/causing some of these same actions to Harry. I would not want to see him again, he seems to be fine with the actions Dumbledore has done to Harry during his early years, he is Dumbledore's Wormtail it seems.
Riniko22 chapter 33 . 4/4/2012
Knew he would wake-up again as he had the stone in his hand. The piece of Voldemort in Harry that made him a Horcrux should also be destroyed now.
Riniko22 chapter 29 . 4/4/2012
Seems simple that someone took the Gillyweed, Dreamless sleep potion, and map to be able to get to Harry in the lake. I'm more surprised that Harry did not make this connection after the warning he received.
Riniko22 chapter 18 . 4/4/2012
Sirius's overbearing need to have Harry attention is the kind of thing that turned Nevile Longbottom into such a weak child, he was smothered by over protectiveness.
Riniko22 chapter 15 . 4/4/2012
Harry has blown his secret about the curse scar when Dumbledore hears about the fight with Draco as he clearly said Voldemort's name.
Hi chapter 27 . 4/2/2012
Why is it that in every hP fanfiction i read, my first thought is always that harry is so pathetic and weak.
SeasonsInReverse chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
This is well written and ultimately an interesting take on the time-travel genre, with far more darker tones than others I have come across. One thing, though; if Harry can resist the imperious curse at 14 from Voldemort when he's injured, fatigued and traumatised from the tournament and from watching Cedric die, I have difficulty believing he could be coerced into taking the life of someone he cared about. Harry's strength of mind and will is a concept stressed heavily throughout the series. However, I did like how in your apocalyptic future Harry, as he lay dying at least managed to take Voldemort with him. I also liked your take on what it took for Harry to take a life. It was interesting, and I'm sure there's been much debate on the subject. Since he never actually took a life in Canon (apart from Quirrel, if you count that), and Voldemort pretty much killed himself in the end, we don't know how Harry would fare with such a situation. A good read, but I think I'll leave it here, I just wanted to drop a review and give my thoughts. Thank you and good luck; Happy Writing.
laelruin chapter 54 . 1/30/2012
Wow. That was quite an interesting trip you sent me on. I loved every second of it! (Couldn't pry me away... My poor family is extremely annoyed with me.) I finished it in two days. :) I love the characterization and how Anti-super-ish it was. Because most just super Harry and he can do no wrong. This story was so much more than that. It was real and gritty. Everything that could go wrong did and all of the characters had emotions and voice.

Thank you so very much for all of the time and ingenuity that you put into this. It's definitely going down as one of my ultimate favorites.

Thank you again. Looking forward to much more from you.

Ruin