Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
ironhair chapter 54 . 1/30/2012
Ending was a bit rushed, but it was a good read... 4/5.
ironhair chapter 23 . 1/29/2012
O.o
ironhair chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
So why didn't they remove his shirt after hearing the excuse?
ironhair chapter 13 . 1/29/2012
Bloody stupid elders stopping him from reading the ok, despite seeing Harry show that he isn't evil, various imes.
ironhair chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
Nice comedy chase commentary, lol.
ironhair chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Why tell Ron things in the train when he still has scanners with him?
ironhair chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
You made snape change too fast... But still a nice read.
ironhair chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Hmmm.
ironhair chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Promising start...
Dark Wolf on a full Blood chapter 54 . 1/23/2012
Beautiful story!
K chapter 34 . 11/13/2011
...that's "err" on the side of caution, not air. Just thought you should know... but great story so far!
Dashusi4ka chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
oh come on! how come he can feel for albus so much when he 'd been such a manipulative fucking bastard?
MystStories chapter 54 . 10/10/2011
I really did not like the self harm bit but it nontheless actually fit into the story making it a rather good and interesting read.
Aurelia chapter 33 . 10/3/2011
(My real name by the way,horrible isn't it) anyways, this is probabky the best fanfic I read so far! Ive read almost all the time travel fanfics, only Backwards with a purpose can compete, and it doesn't have as nearly as much sorrow asthis (I prefer it this way) You are a beutiful writer, full of description...it makes me wonder of you've experienced these kinds of things, but no matter, KEEP WRITING, I hope you become an author, I truly do, I would pay a lot of cash to read a book like this. I realize it is based off another story, but you have very imaginative ideas, which could lead to a story you create.

I wish you well

-Madam Aurelia Lis Carlin Annalie Leila of Snar-

(My full, ugly name)
Dragonanzar chapter 54 . 9/29/2011
What? A complete time-travel story? Impossible! Really good story! I...well, I'm not sure quite how to praise such a well-rounded tale. Hmm. I really liked the way you [insert technique] without going over-board. There are places where your grammar or spelling lapsed slightly, but the majority of the fic was extremely well-written. I also liked the relationship between Harry and [insert Sirius, Severus, Remus, Hermione or anyone else in Hogwarts]. There we are; a personalised praise review. Normally I don't like reading fics where both Harry and Voldemort have gone back in time, but I thought that this one was really well done.

Thank you for writing and completing.
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »