Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
Sylkie chapter 21 . 5/15/2008
It's odd for Dudley to go to...

I'm kinda glad Harry punched Sirius, because he was being an a55.
Sylkie chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
Aw they're so CUTE! LOL! :D
ironau chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
Wonderful story. You have a good flow and a great understanding of episodic chapters. each chapter clearly has an intro, climax and resolution/recovery section. That keep the reader interested and with enough conclusion to not be frustrated, by a lack of resolution.

Just thought I point out to you this one small apparent flaw: "By the time he had come back around, Dumbledore had it securely in his holding. At least he knew where it was, unlike the other two founders objects. He knew Godric’s sword was here in the school, just not where, and Helga Hufflepuff’s chalice could really be anywhere at this point, probably in Voldemort’s holding along with the ring and Nagini. At least he had the other four Horcruxes."

SO that is 1] Salizar's sword 2] Godric's sword, 3] Helga's Chalice, 4]Voldemort, 5] salizar's ring, 6] Nagini 7] the other 4. Isn't that 10 horcruxes? If you add Harry you get 11. A nice prime number to be sure, but signifcantly higher that Harry's stated "you can't have more than 7".

I await your scene when harry realizes his math doesn't add up.
Kyntor chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Harry can throw off the Imperius curse. He has done so many times.

I find it hard to believe that Voldemort would use a sword. He would never use muggle methods over magic.
Amarine chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
I'm totally in love with your updating schedule! :D Where do you find the time to write so much?

Anyway, loving the story. I'm wondering if/when Harry will reveal the whole truth. :)
jbfritz chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
Excellent!
Hellyeahh chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
It's hilarious how Dumbledore has no idea what is going on
Hellyeahh chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
Pink? I just can't imagine it. I tried really really hard, but could not
Hellyeahh chapter 18 . 5/15/2008
Whoawee!
HidingInACorner chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
i love this story! Update soon!
potterfan784 chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
Great story.
Sylkie chapter 18 . 5/15/2008
LOL, I'm pictureing an Indiana Jones type accident!
My'Lady'Athena chapter 20 . 5/15/2008
this story is very interesting, and I'm loving all the new stuff you're putting in. The only thing I don't really understand is all the different brands and curses Harry has on his body. You just sort of mention them, but yeah...

otherwise, very good story, and I can't wait for more. :D
HellYeahhh chapter 17 . 5/15/2008
That was cool, that he caught the snitch and saved Draco. Life-debt?
Hell Yeahh chapter 16 . 5/15/2008