Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
Therio chapter 12 . 5/14/2008
Very good story. Looking forward to more.
Sylkie chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
Very nice Chamber of Secrets. I'm just checking, but will this be slash?...please! Looking forword to your next update! :)
Sylkie chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
WOw. I love the thrill of the chase. LOL, I like how you portrayed the snakes scene! :)
Jarvey chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
Interesting story. - Well done
jbfritz chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
Excellent!
Circe Visigoth chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
I am now going to go to bed with a very satisfied smile on my face. I'm really loving this story so far! Please update soon!
Sylkie chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
Two snakes? :O
AnnF chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
Want a bit more: a talk with Mort about the other basilisk, Sirius and Remus actually talking with Harry, and some progress on Mark removal.

Love the quick updates.
Sylkie chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
A pity Harry did not want, but accepted in the face of the gigantic snake. - Yes. Rule number 1.)Don't piss off things that are bigger then you...and/or poisonous...VERY WISE.
TweetyHope chapter 12 . 5/13/2008
Awsome, Crazy Good, Splendid. I could go on, but I think you get it.
TweetyHope chapter 11 . 5/13/2008
Danm! That was probably the most intense cliff ever! Great story and I love your supper speedy updates.
Sylkie chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
LMAO! I love this chappie. Snape's point exchange was brilliant. Good job! :)
tatajess chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
Excellent start!

I like how you've used canon information like the basilisk but changed it enough to make the story interesting. You definitely put some thought into it!

I'm glad to see that this is a Snape and Harry mentor fic as well. I like that you didn't make Snape or Dumbledore completely trusting of Harry's lies. I always find it so out of character that both of them can be fooled for so long.

Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to your next update!
BDSanta2001 chapter 9 . 5/13/2008
Oh man, Dumbledore seems to have all the wrong ideas about Harry.
BDSanta2001 chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
Oh man, great chapter. Terrific cliff hanger too.
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 .. Last Next »