Reviews for Harry Potter and the Difference of Time
BDSanta2001 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I like the alliteration sound of "Scimitar of Salazar Slytherin."
Dymphna007 chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
That was good! I like it!
Sirei chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Well well well, such an surprise and pleasure to become more of your genius mind, handed on a platter for my amusement and my utter enjoyment. It is very good, the explanations shed light where once have been dark and I now understand more of this Harry Potter , as well as the old as never before. His pure will is most likely the reason why he still survives and is sane as far as you can say it. His past is still a bestiary thing as he has lived through tortures and things that would send most people into death but he prevails. This chance to make something new, out of something (himself) is like the joke that god made when he created the duckbill. Wonderful interaction between Severus and Harry, two war veterans on a new level of understanding and maybe even trust (the sleeping in the same room and blockade remover affair) that brings these two old, maybe too oldd for this life, men nearer. Ron is as immature as ever though I am surprised that he seems a bit less hotheaded than before. very nice chapter, and as ever I wish more to amuse myself with, so lovely author, go to work and make me something .~ cookies and kisses to you as reward (as well as an mark of honor if you like).
Olaf74 chapter 6 . 5/13/2008
Its Great.
2693 chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Ok that was weird! I lost my internet connection and so I left chapter two up so I could add it to update list. Then when I get online again -suddenly there's six chapters!

That's awesome!

For this chapter with what Harry's already seen it makes you wonder what else Dumbledore has hidden from him.

The curse scar on his neck is different...
Sirei chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
oh my a shocking and then again truly surprising chapter. i love the Snape-Potter interation though i do not understand why harry is still mistrusting Severus. I mean, after he was to the end an spy or did you change that fact? That with the unlocking magic and the block on Severus magic is a thing that still runs through my mind an I try to find a logical conclusion but nothing comes to me. Why is Severus magic blocked? Why did Dumbledore do that? And why does Harry have the Dark mark? Somehow many scars are still there from his previous life while others are not. Hmm, you give me many things to think over but it is a brilliant chapter and I still would like to read more!
gayskin chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
Great start to this new story. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.
Sirei chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
Lol, the three pyramids do remember me of Zelda and the triforce. lovely little tidbit if it really would happen that these stone part give him some power and represent thos three things: power, bravery and wisdom. Well I dont really understand that with the magic (and the apparition. Hello? Who the hell works there to think a eleven year old could apparate willingly? Shot in the head or what? Okay I take it back if it was undersecretary Umbridge, after all she is an toad and what do they know?) but the runes are cool and a very cool idea *writes furiously about runes and will try to include them in her story* the potions are way cool too but i thought that the most aging potions were in fact permament. I dont know what exactly the twins took but they only aged a few months right? So what does harry want with all that? And what happens now with him that Vernon knows he is not allowed to make magic?
Isvaria chapter 4 . 5/13/2008
In my opinion very good story :) Keep it up!
Sirei chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
Thats just so cool this thing with the protector. I just love the idea. And that Dumbledore choose to let the sign of the protector shine through just leds me to the ides that the old man knows more than he lets on. I just love the old coot! Hmm the end with Harry going to the Dursleys is not something I like but it is after all just the first year, time enough to kill the Horcruxes and make deals and connections within the world he now wants to protect. That with Ginny, well I guess she was his girlfriend but now he is too mature for her. After all she will always seem to him like a little girl now, right? Well I hope He gets the chance to fullfill everything he wants to. So far very interesting.
Sirei chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
Oh how cool! Just like how Harry gets back in his body! Cookies for you for this original idea! Hmm, I think that those cursescars are a bit strange. I mean why are they there if he isnt anymore an protector? And what is it with Hermione and Ron, They really are a bit innocent, arenT they? *I am already lookin forward that harry interacts with adult people even though he is an eleven year old body!* Oh why does that cursescar hurt so much? Has it any special meaning? Well, Dumbledore still seems to think that Harry is more innocent than he is and still wants to protect his innocence. Will he learn about and be the nice and seemingly allknowing Professor. I will have you know that i do like good old Dumbledore if he is written that I just have to like him and you write him at the moment as such. Well, a chapter that makes me think there is more to Harry that we have to get knowing and Dumbledore does hide more than i thought possible!
Sirei chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh my, such a sad beginning. The Protector of Hogwarts seems like an incredible power thing and what happened to Ginny while Harry was under Imperius? I thought he was immune against it? After all he has broken it already a few times before and now with more power he cant? Curious, curious thing really. Anyway I like the prologue, it shows how things will not happen again (hopefully you do know that with that pairing you are getting many slash readers here, right?) and gives hope for a new and better future. So on to the next chapter *grins*
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/13/2008