Reviews for You Can Become My Obsession
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
Hahahahaha naked Chris.

Wait... that's hot.

Damn, I wish I was in Denise's place! Lol.
TJ Sparkles chapter 6 . 9/29/2008
Yay, you updated! Great chapter. What song is the lyrics from?

Chris walking around naked? I think I'd faint, LOL. But that sounds like him, walking around naked and being all cocky about it. LOL'd at the “I like being naked. I feel free." line. Maybe he should join a nudist colony, then. LMAO. That made me laugh so hard.

The Mini Beast, haha. Loved that.

Can't wait for more!

TJ Sparkles chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Hey, don't worry about not updating this as much. I understand. I take my time in updating too, because of school and everything. Life gets in the way. It's cool.

Candice and Kelly made me want to puke. If I was Chris, I would have turned tail and ran as far away from them as possible. Just gross. Ew. I'm very interested to see what's going to happen with him and Denise after that little argument they had.

Great chapter :)

MJ Butterflies chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
plz continue can't wait!
Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Wow that was a really nice chapter keep it up
stupidchicken05 chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
I hope you write more
stupidchicken05 chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
i hope theres more chapters coming because i really want to find out on how and chris is gonna work together
TJ Sparkles chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Oh yeah! I was wondering if Chris would call Dr. Sharia out on it, and he did! It was so funny too, the way he went about it. I laughed at this chapter because there were so many funny parts in it.

I can see Chris putting on the white lab coat and turning the tables on the doctor like that. It really made me laugh.

"You can call me...Dr. Sexy Beast." LOL. If he's the doctor, sign me up for an appointment :) OK. That was weird, I know.

Update soon!

Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
more more more now
purplefeather21 chapter 4 . 7/8/2008
Thats least you updated today. This was great.I can't wait to see who visited Chris.
leighannieee chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Hey, awesome chappy.

haha, BUSTED!

XD

looking forward to the next chappy and can't wait!

TJ Sparkles chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
Oh, she is so busted now! I can't wait to find out how she reacts when Chris calls her on it..and I also can't wait to find out what he's going to say to her. Knowing Chris, it will definitely be funny. It's going to be funny watching Dr. Sharia deny the whole thing.

I like how you're portraying Chris in this story. It's funny. This story is written very well, and I'm enjoying it a lot so far. LOL...I can't believe Chris thought Shawn was there for the same reason as him. But maybe Chris should have been paying more attention to Shawn...he knows what he's talking about and he could help Chris, if Chris would let him.

I was wondering, will we ever find out why Jessica wanted a divorce? I'm thinking it has something to do with how immature Chris is...anyway, good job. Keep up the good work :)

TJ Sparkles chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Hey again :)

The first line of this chapter made me laugh for some reason. It would annoy me to hear that first thing in the morning, bc I am not a morning person at all. Anyway...another great chapter! I really am enjoying this fic so far and I can't wait to see where you're going to take this.

I just want to say, that I think you portrayed Chris really good in this chapter. I can see him getting all upset about not being able to take a shower any longer than ten minutes, and his cracks he made to Dr. Sharia cracked me up too.

"Then there's always my me time if you get my drift..."

"Oh dear Lord..."-THAT was so hilarious :) I would have said the exact same thing. Dr. Sharia has got quite a handful...it's gonna take her awhile to get used to Chris.

It seems like Chris is going to have quite a time adjusting to the whole experience of rehab. But I know that it will definitely be fun to read about! You are doing a great job so far...keep it up!

Dr. Sharia-doing weed? Wow...that's very interesting. Hm.
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Hey there :)

I have no idea how I missed this story, but I'm glad I found it. I was looking in my friend's favorite stories list and I saw it, and being that I am a HUGE (and I do mean HUGE) Chris Jericho fan, I just had to give it a read. The summary really stood out to me and got me interested in reading it. You'd never think of Chris as becoming involved with sex, drugs, and alcohol, and that's also why I wanted to read this. I've always wanted to write a story like this.

Anyway...poor Chris. I'm not saying that what he is doing is right, but no one can imagine how he's feeling, going through a divorce from the woman he loved. Maybe he wasn't dealing with it the right way, but it seems like that's the only way he knows how to cope with everything. I felt so sorry for him...poor guy. Sending him to rehab might seem harsh, but hopefully it will help him out in the end.

LOL. I thought it was funny when Chris was telling Sharia all his credentials and numerous championships. I can see him doing that. I can also see him telling Vince that he won't fire him because he is the "Sexy Beast". You're doing such a great job building up the possible relationship between Sharia and Chris.

I am hooked on this now! Can't wait for more!

Take care!