Reviews for You Can Become My Obsession
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
Okay, I see now what you did. :]

This is getting interesting. More. Now. :D
jeffhardyfan722 chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
Wo I see blackmail in the good doctors future. Chris and blackmail go together like candy and valentines day (ok so lame analogy, but hey). Can't wait to read more. Sounds like it will be another of your stories that i'll be watching :)
MJ Butterflies chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
I love it! please continue!
lidsfoisndfosdfnof chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Omg! Awesome chappy! Uh oh! I wonder how is gonna react! Looking forward to the next!
Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
I love this story you are doing great keep up the good work!
StarSixtyNine chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
I'm letting you know beforehand, this isn't a flame.

This story seems a bit illogical. Chris has the mentality of a thirteen year old boy who thinks he's a stud. In most cases, it's understandable. But you overdid it... a lot. Let me get this straight... this woman who WORKS at the rehab facility does drugs as well? Yeah, real , don't take this as a flame, but really. Just no. Sorry about that.
MJ Butterflies chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
awesome plz continue
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Okay, so reading this chapter didn't amuse me too much. Chris is way OOC. Way too OOC. Sorry, this isn't a flame, but I'm just pointing that out. Yeah Jericho is a maniac, but this is like 16-year-old horn-dog attitude you've given him. He's more maturer than that. And okay? The doctor get's high? That really doesn't make sense... this is, no. I'm sorry.
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
seems like Chris is not the only one with the problem...

hope everything goes well during the therapy session
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
this was a great chapter, Chris is funny, and Sharia certainly looks to have a prob of her own? Oh! Who could it be? Don't keep us hanging long! soon! x
Alkira Sonoma chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
tut tut tut... Sharia has and addiction to weed too? sighs...

and I thought she was gonna be a tough one.. anyways UPDATE SOON!

I'm still interested

CrystalxShip chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
“What is this?” She asked pointing at the object.

“A bong.” Chris said.

“Why do you have it?” Sharia asked.

“So I can smoke easier.” Chris shrugged.

i love that.

i dont know where id be without potheads
lidsfoisndfosdfnof chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
omg! WOW! never thought Sharia would have a problem. Who knew? lol. i was cracking up with the pink fuzzy handcuffs. And chris with his hair! lol.

“You are one sick man Mr. Irvine.” Sharia said snatching the handcuffs from Chris.

“But a sexy sick man!” Chris added.

This part had me cracking up too! LOL. update when you can!
purplefeather21 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
WOW! She used Chriss bong! That was unexpected. Chris really does need help. Good chapter :)
StarSixtyNine chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Drugs. Alcohol. Sex.

I can tell this is going to be a fun filled story.

Oh, she got black on him, nice job. I've taught you well.

It's 11:16 PM, which means it's 1:16 AM by you, I'm not in the mood for long reviews.

Because it's late, and I'm still wide awake and bored, and it's about 75 right now, I'm going to write some of the bestest lyrics ever.

"Why put the gun to your head, if you're already dead? You see me lashing at will, even after the kill. Why the put the gun to your head, if you're already dead? Tragically mistake you for a man, and suddenly mortality's a scam. Tragically, they'll catch you if they can, and suddenly, mortality's a scam."

Didn't I say they were the bestest lyrics ever? CKY, yo. If I've scared you, then I don't apologize. You'll probably tell me that and I'll laugh.

To get completely off subject, I was watching The Hardy Show today, and it was the episode (which you may not know about) where they were just beating the shit out of each other. Fucking hilarious.

Okay, anyway. I like the story. Is this your first attempt at like... a dark story like this? Because if it is, then YAY depressing fics. I love writing them, they're awesome. Like...

Woo again.

I'm going to go before I go on and ramble about peanut butter and jelly sanwiches.

P.S. IF I'M A DANGER TO MYSELF, JUST THINK WHAT I CAN DO TO YOU! Another lyric :P. Otep Awesomeness. You should have told me to review either, we could have avoided this boredness.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »