Reviews for Konoha Boarding School for Girls and Sasuke
Trummy chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I am wondering when is this going to be updated cause some of the fics I like are not updated anymore. I don't want this fic to die so I shall use my bunny powers and make you update! so update please
Stealth Sneakeh chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
hahahahahaha...ok im good...I LOVE YOUR FANFIC! its hilarious! keep up the good work ]
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
lol sasukes name is emo bunny pretty creavtive and im reviewing for all the chapters in this 1 comment so awsome stroys and update more!
Mitsu chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
X3 i absolutly LOVE your story! OOC sasuke makes me smile D the rants and the whole cutiing him off in the middle of the rant thing tis awesome too! pleez update soon!
Coffee Beann chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
That. Was. Hilarious!

such a great idea and i love how you're writing on it! :D
orgymoogle chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
lol, nice. very nice.

haha, dont you just love itachi? cause i-sniff- sure-sniff-do-sniff-...-cries- WAHH! WHY ITACHI? WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE? ahem, sorry about that.
That Little Bunny chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
OMG!

I love this chap!

I knew Sasuke talked to himself -_-
sakura ten'nyo chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
hahahahahahahahahaha! now that's funny! well done, very clever.
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
You're thirty years old and you write a manga? Artsysmiles, you have been holding back on me!

And Itachi should totally get his say. There ARE girls on the scene, and they demand sexy!

Ino should totally drown, or something. Even Sasuke needs a break from being emo, and everybody is giving him reasons to not get a break. Though emo-ing Sasuke is kind of funny.

Frap. I can tell that it is a branch of 'crap', but I'm still laughing at it. I mean, FRAP? Please.

Did you get that whole hiccuping thing from research, or did you just make that up? Because I think I actually read somewhere that Sakura hiccups when laughing. And I would laugh too if you told me that you were talking to yourself, Sasuke. You need to think your words through more carefully.

And Sasuke IS a momma's boy. Just to point that out. And did Itachi really have a date that day?

Poor Sasuke. Can't he have a guy's night out anyways? And what fucked-up school board even allowed him in a girl's school? He does have hormones, you know!

Lee doesn't like Sakura anymore! Why? -emos- You could totally use him to make Sasuke jealous later on, when he is totally devoted to her and stuff, like you did with the Nejiten here.

Oh. You no longer have to answer the whole how-did-Sasuke-get-in thing. MikotoEvil genius!

And Naruto is Mikoto's favorite. Uh...

Not so cool. Make Sasuke a momma's boy again.

Seven pages! You can NOT be serious! THis was more like, three!

But you still get a cookie.

AND I GOT A NEW COMPUTER! IT IS COSTUMIZED AND HIGH-TECH AND BEAUTIFUL AND-

Uhh...

Anway, you have now seen what a review would look like if I reviewed WHILE reading the story. Awesome, no?
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
No WAY! their gonna tell the EMO BUNNY Sakura's little story? i shall prepare for giggles.

and OMG NARUTO? naruto is Mikoto's favourite? yes, there is SOMETHING VERY WRONG with that picture.

and here's your cookie!

PHS
GisIzzy chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
dude awesome chapter , i loved how u wrote this one , like how sasuke was talking to himself and u leaving him while he was ranting. you should write more often i love this story!. keep it up
extraordinaire chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
Gah! This was so awesome! And Sasuke talking to himself and being emo and Itachi being better and Naruto being the favorite and the SasuSaku-ness, and the NEJITEN. I love you. Officially.
animechick96 chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
I loves ur story! especially about Sasuke being an emo bunny!

finally someone agrees with me!
avalache1 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
oh my god. that was so funny. i was loling the whole entire time actually i'm still loling.
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i loved the chatting scene

it was really funny with the hns XD