Reviews for Face Down
twilight stories critique chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
i like how you put the lyrics in the story but you should'nt

put like a paragraph in then you're just interupting the story

remeber i'm not being mean just doing my job by giving costructive critisism
CarebearKara chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
Love this fic. I hope Jacob goes back to La Push and stays there.
IceAllyn chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
Is it wrong that I really enjoyed that? Because I did. I wish Stephenie had written something like this. Not necessarily the pain to Bella, but Lord know's I would have loved to see Jacob Black bleeding and mangled in the Twilight reality. I absoloutely hated him in New Moon and Eclipse. I could tolerate him in Breaking Dawn. But I'll stop rambling now, please update soon! I love this story.

IceAllyn chapter 5 . 12/3/2008
Yay! More of this lovely story! Awesomeness! I LOVE IT!

IceAllyn chapter 3 . 12/3/2008
Whew! I'm so glad there are more chapters! Sorry for my review from the first chapter in which I unashemedly begged for a sequel. See, it's like 3 in the morning and my logic isn't all the solid. It never occured to me to check and see if you're songfic had more than one part. My bad. Still love this though!

IceAllyn chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Gr, I so wish this had a sequel! This was so good! I really wish you would consider writing a sequel.
eclxx112233 chapter 6 . 10/5/2008
love it :]

update!
renesmee101 chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
this is really good plz plz update soon thx .
sunnydae13 chapter 6 . 9/18/2008
nice little story here, it's nice to see edward get to take some frustration out on jacob...
me chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
i revied so you have to write

bella will stay happy now right?
edward is my homeboy chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
hey its me again! (sry bout the threat... but u gotta admit it was motivation...) AH EDWARD!
inmyworldeveryone'sapony chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
my goodness u sounded so desperate i had to write u one... it was amazing as always i couldnt expect anything less from u of course so keep writing and pestering me to read what u write and eventually i will get around to it... and write these reviews... :)
Edward4eva chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
i really liked it

is she going to become pregnant or something from what jacob did?

shouldn't she have gone to the hospital? since she was bleeding?
LovelyWickedGrin chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
how could i have been the only one happy about his return? lol Im edward obsessed, so i guess i could see that. :] anyways, wonderful, as alwayss :] Your amazinng :D

ah edward rockss. lol

update soonn :]
bubbz chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
omg so good but why didn't edward kill jacob... im still confused
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »