Reviews for When the Summer Sky Shatters
Talk Bubble chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
AHH! This is so mysterious! I NEED everything to be explained.. sigh... I hope you update soon
Talk Bubble chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
argh! I dont get this! It's so mysterious, I would almost think it was an actually part of the real Higurashi story.
Talk Bubble chapter 4 . 2/28/2009
nice story so far! It's amazing. I laughed when I read the rain part because it was raining at the same level where I live when I read it. lol
Cicada Of The Dark-SacredHero chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
are you gonna make more?
Xezion Musuashi chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
I enjoy the story so far. Suspenseful, of course. I would like to see what you think of my story that I am working on for Higurashi. Anyways, hope to see a update soon.
Wulfgirl1 chapter 7 . 11/26/2008
omgness she's got a gun
Wulfgirl1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
wow
japaneserockergirl chapter 8 . 8/29/2008
Pretty interesting chapter. But just what the hell is going on? I thought they were all dead! And this ain't a new arc, so why...?

Critique Time!

Pretty good writing, if I do say so myself. But you might have wanted to give the ending a more mysterious air, make the reader ask 'What's the secret?'. What I'm trying to say is that you could have worded it to make it sound more suspicion-inducing. Update soon!
Becomingwhaturmeantobe chapter 2 . 8/17/2008
Hey! It's Bree from the faire. I really like you're writing style. Your summaries are great too. Awesome job! I see what you were talking about with the arcs.
Midori chapter 6 . 7/31/2008
...

What the hell?

Who are those other two kids you mentioned? Did they all go nuts?