Reviews for The Slumbering City
bluebellwoods chapter 8 . 2/20/2018
Wow. I am astounded by the interations between Sarah and Jareth, the way you write them is just incredible! Though entirely fresh and unexpected, reading this one gets a subtle sense of deja vu, particularly in the dream settings; it must be the allusions to Alice in Wonderland and the simple-riddle conversation style also particular to Labyrinth.

I fervently hope to see this fantastic story finished someday (pretty please?)
Cztelnik chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
Liked it! The little bit of unsure due to Jareth being a but evil makes a good story.
Ebony-Dove chapter 3 . 3/13/2016
This has a very Jim Henson-y feel. Very unique and enjoyable.
Whyndancer chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Sigh... It's always such a shame to find a quality fic like this 5 years dead just when the story is getting to the edge of major exposition and plot intensification. I feel like I want to ask for at least a general summary of what would have happened if you'd gotten around to finishing it.
Sentry chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Seriously? Leaving everyone hanging for four years?
Now that is an evil befitting of a goblin king.
OMG WAIT... WAIT. ARE YOU JARETH?
Not cool, man. Not cool.
Stick to kidnapping babies.
Or just update.
Whatever.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Love the story. I hope you choose to continue it :)
cristy.hance.9 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
i love it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
intensifying actions
lemonsimeanfluff chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
I think this fic is great! You should really continue this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, update soon! :)
Mari chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
This story is simple Fantastic!

I just hope you are not completely abandoned this story and will someday continue it.
sheetah chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Oh please continue this story it's been so fantastic this far! I know you haven't updated this in a looong time but I want to believe it's not impossible for you to finish what you started. So please please do continue! *_*
kayecruz chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
you have got to be kidding me... please update! i just read your story and could not stop reading until the last chapter!... am really entice here, hope to hear from you soon, even after three years T_T
Illyria12 chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
I'm late to the game, but I just read your story, and I wanted to tell you how beautiful it is! I love the plot and your characterization and your dialogue. This story is one of the best ones I've come across, so thank you for writing it!
Razzika chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
I gotta say, I love this story, and I haven't even seen the movie, I just love your style and gave it a go, but man, am I glad I did!
Nemo chapter 8 . 12/16/2010