Reviews for The Slumbering City
Cztelnik chapter 8 . 8/1
Liked it! The little bit of unsure due to Jareth being a but evil makes a good story.
Ebony-Dove chapter 3 . 3/13
This has a very Jim Henson-y feel. Very unique and enjoyable.
Whyndancer chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Sigh... It's always such a shame to find a quality fic like this 5 years dead just when the story is getting to the edge of major exposition and plot intensification. I feel like I want to ask for at least a general summary of what would have happened if you'd gotten around to finishing it.
Sentry chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Seriously? Leaving everyone hanging for four years?
Now that is an evil befitting of a goblin king.
Not cool, man. Not cool.
Stick to kidnapping babies.
Or just update.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Love the story. I hope you choose to continue it :)
cristy.hance.9 chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
i love it
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
intensifying actions
NotProcrastinating chapter 8 . 6/13/2012
I think this fic is great! You should really continue this. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, update soon! :)
Mari chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
This story is simple Fantastic!

I just hope you are not completely abandoned this story and will someday continue it.
sheetah chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Oh please continue this story it's been so fantastic this far! I know you haven't updated this in a looong time but I want to believe it's not impossible for you to finish what you started. So please please do continue! *_*
kayecruz chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
you have got to be kidding me... please update! i just read your story and could not stop reading until the last chapter!... am really entice here, hope to hear from you soon, even after three years T_T
Illyria12 chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
I'm late to the game, but I just read your story, and I wanted to tell you how beautiful it is! I love the plot and your characterization and your dialogue. This story is one of the best ones I've come across, so thank you for writing it!
Razzika chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
I gotta say, I love this story, and I haven't even seen the movie, I just love your style and gave it a go, but man, am I glad I did!
Nemo chapter 8 . 12/16/2010
Please update!
whowantstoknow chapter 8 . 10/9/2010

This is such a great story and I wish you would continue it!

If you don't believe me have you counted your reviews lately? 203 reviews for only eight chapters,!

You Rock Girl!

So Cheers to you and your next up and coming chapter!

Your Impatient Reader