Reviews for If the Slipper Fits
aphmau 1D haruhi chapter 15 . 3/30
i review to random stuff when i get bored but i am most commenting on the chapters i read hey wait does tamaki still not know haru-chan is a girl wow... dear hunny: I GOT BUNNIES
aphmau 1D haruhi chapter 13 . 3/30
Mewrighting fanmail on my phone while hacking -using my computer- into your account to get your email) fanmail1: dear tamaki SAVE HER! dear haruhi: get ready for abuse dear twins: WTH men haruhi is in danger THANKS TO YOU PEOPLE! dear kyouya: i blame you i am also rich and you wont find any info on me cause i am using a fake name (snickers) anyway kyouya i am going to kill you because this is your fault! dear mori: not to sound rude but talk more dear hunny: i luv you AND SAVE SOME CAKE FOR ME AND ILL BRING MY BUNNIES
aphmau 1D haruhi chapter 12 . 3/30
Me: YO PRANKSTER TWINS TAMAKI GOT MOVED FROM PERV TO MURDERER HE KILLED HIS GUESTS!
aphmau 1D haruhi chapter 1 . 3/30
if the slipper fits nice title but. amy IT BETTER NOT TURN OUT TO BE AMY POND! CAUSE IF IT DOES I SWEARwhoa hey there sorry for my sisters reaction she is a major whovian but please dont think she is being mean anyway back to chapter oh i forgot...
Jenna chapter 18 . 2/3
I LOVE IT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE :D
KangBoRam chapter 18 . 11/9/2015
This is a really interesting story I love it
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
Update!
AusllyBeliever chapter 18 . 11/6/2015
Omg Tamaki! How much of an idiot can you be?! Who does Megumi look like that would make you mistake her for your Cinderella?! If you say that you don't know, I will slap you across the face.
AusllyBeliever chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
TAMAKI, HOW CAN YOU BE SO DANGEROUSLY STUPID?! XD
couch chapter 18 . 3/15/2015
THREE YEARS. NO UPDATE. GET OFF ME AND WRITE. love yu
Guest chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
*dons the face of a pissed off Honey* Evidently, back from Hiatus means means one chapter and then ignore for over two years. Weren't you the one who said you hated people who did that? I'm disappointed in you.
Natalie chapter 18 . 8/30/2013
Review please! Its getting interesting!
dramameag chapter 18 . 4/11/2013
I love this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope there is a next chapter. I love how you wrote the characters and I want to know more!
dragongirl chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
its really good cant wait for the next part :D
Guest chapter 18 . 1/15/2013
i want to read the next one so badly