Reviews for Repulsion and Attraction
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
oh I finally got it, they both dated other people with each others names. That makes more sense :) I love it
doughbird007 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
Hahaha this was hilarious... I was extremely anxious during the first chapter because I knew that the Lizzy I knew and the Darcy I knew could never be capable of truly hating each other(and if they could I didn't want to know about it). But you tied it in nicely and I enjoyed this read. This is honestly my favorite Charlie and Jane relationship on fanfiction. Any way loved the story and thanx for the read.
Starzz chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
I really liked the idea, and you're a great writer! There are a couple of things that I was confused about, though, like how Wickham and Will's sister could have been the cause for both of their breakups, and why, if Lizzy wasn't the one that Darcy broke up with, he would have such a hard time going to the party because of his ex girlfriend. All in all, it was really cool, but you might want to clarify a few things.
toasted.cupcake chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
I'm really confused. Arent Lizzy and Elizabeth the same people, same goes for Will and Will? And if that's the case wouldn't Darcy know Jane is not an ex? Especially if Charlie set them up?
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
hehe it did mislead me! nice work!)
IcelandGirl812 chapter 2 . 7/2/2008
This was good! You really had me fooled! I honestly thought it was them and that it was either going to end angry, or they would make up. I liked what actually happened much better though! D You made Charlie so cute in all his meddling! D
billient chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
hilarious! the will/elizabeth lizzy/will thing was brillient! love it!
KG86 chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
hilarious!
check6 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
ok so wait can you possibly just clear this up for me? so there was will (darcy) who was dating elizabeth (who slept with wickham). there was also lizzy (real bennet girl here) who was dating will (not darcy). then lizzy and real will meet?
luckyloser07 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
What? Is that it? Please you have to do more PLEASE! hahaha

Anyways I loved how you do Jane and Charlies relationship. They are both so nice but Jane has the upper hand of course heehee as it should be...
winglessfairy25 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
YAY! This is really good. But I'll support Charlie all the way with his grand scheme! mwahahaha. Great work!

Rin~
Fergette chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
the whole background of story is hysterical. And Charles playing match maker is just priceless. I would have paid good money to see Lizzy and Will go at it with Charles. And Jane's sarcasm? I love it when she actually has some strong back bone and personality. Jane as a push over is just so typical and boring.
Adora's World chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
You should teach creative writing classes!

This is such a fun read. The humor and the banter between characters are priceless, so witty and it had me laughing the entire way. The whole thing just flows so nicely, I'm amazed!

But, one thing that bothers me... The word "finis". Please say it means something else in your book? That it does *no* mean it's finished? Seriously, this story is too good to end at this point!

Whatever you decide, though, I just hope you write more - lots and lots of more, whatever it is.

xx Adora :)
sae chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
~ you really had me tricked!

and I totally dig the jane-charlie relationship~ XD
fee-kh chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
it totally came out of left field and together. And had me laughing out loud. Although when I first read the line that the woman had a glass of wine in her uninjured hand, I was like: HUH?

And I just went: OH and started grinning.

I love a clever bit of writing.