Reviews for Showdown
domina tempore chapter 3 . 3/26/2009
Oh! I am interested; very interested! Hehe, I love Ronon and Teyla for the werewolves, and Julianne and Lorne for the vampires(and you even spell *her* name the way that I do!). I'm also randomly really glad that you put Tyre in there; I liked his character, and I was very upset with what the show did to him; I'm glad you've got him good here with a nice, sweet girl :).

And here's something; this line confused me; " Even though I am a werewolf, and out there with them all the time, I worry about Ronon. That, maybe, he will not come home one day, just like. . .” She trailed off and bit her lower lip. She wasn’t sure how much Melena really knew, so it was best not to push things." Just like who? What happened to Teyla that Melena wouldn't know about; did she imprint on someone else who was killed? Or was it something else?

Can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
sapphiretwin369 chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
Hmm. Does maybe Rodney like Cristy? And Lorne and Julianne. Nice chapter! Lookig forward to more.
Jammeke chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
I still like it. Looking forward to more!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
Aw. That was a very sweet chapter and I like the addition of Melena.
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I love Stargate: Atlantis and I love Twilight, so I like this idea! And you have definitely got my interest! So Ronon and Teyla are werewolves, and Elizabeth, John, Lorne, and Rodney are vampires. That means 2 others are vampires. Will we find out who they are soon? I'm trying to picture Rodney as a vampire, but I can't quite manage that. Maybe with more chapters I'll be able to.

Neat idea to have Lorne working at a high security prison on death row. Kinda freaky though if I really think about it! Btw, Lorne's first name is actually Evan, not Marcus.

This first chapter was really well written and I'm really looking forward to more!
Jammeke chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I think this is an interesting idea for a story. I love stories in which the Atlantis crew are turned into vampires or werewolves or other creatures like that. I think it's nice you put Teyla and Ronon against John, Elizabeth and Lorne- it will be great to see how that's going to work out. It's a shame Elizabeth's and John's relationship didn't work out, but it was obvious that they care a lot about each other, so I'm satisfied enough. Looking forward to more!