Reviews for A Tuesday Morning Drive
DriveItLikeYouStoleIt007 chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I wish there were more Wild Horse Island fanfictions as well, and I really like this one.
It always depresses me when someone hasn't updated in a while, but I torture myself by reading and getting hooked anyway. :)
sunnydayz56 chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Please update soon! I always liked Cade's character. If you update I promise I will review every single time! Ha, I liked Cathy's reaction to Dee. Where is Megan during this time? I forget if Kit worked there yet, I do not think he did though. I like how you wrote Cade and Jonah, you have their personalities down really well.
Ashleigh chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Great!

Love the description! Keep on writing!
Iluvhorses1997 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I really like this story. I've always wondered what happened when Jonah found Cade and took him home. Are you going to put the "little talk" on here?
conti siegel chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
finish it! PLZE and if you can go read my fanfic of Phantom Stallion, the story is called Melody Charm Ely. PS Jake's little sister

plze check it out and finish this story!

maritjie
fan chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
u shoul put darbyxcade into this love ur story. sucks theres so few WHI FF
Wild Cowgirl 16 chapter 2 . 4/17/2010
Great chapter!
Angel chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
keep writing! you really have me excited. don't stop now! you must finish it. you did a really awesome job on the first two :)
Lemonn-Limee chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
Ok so ive only read the first 6 books in this series, and ive been thinking about writing my FIRST fanfiction about it. Just saying. Anyways, i love it and think you should add to it. )
BlackRoseDreamer chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
aw. Cade is so adorable in this. i loved reading this and wish you would countinue.

CowgirlHazel
twizzlers24 chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
like the story, keep it up -.
Golden Immortality chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
It wasn't boring at all, I really like it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Golden Immortality chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I really enjoyed this is fic. I liked knowing what happened when Jonah found Cade. You should definitely extend this story. It'll be great.

P.S. You're a really great writer.
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
I really liked your story and I hope you continue to write and add on to this story. And like you Cade is my favorite person in the book and he should be in it more offten! :) ill be reading.

-Andrea-

Sorry for not having a fanfiction account. My email is officaily full.
FanpireForever chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
WOW! I love your story so far and I agree with you, there should be more Wild Horse Island fanfics, although I love the DarbyXCade pairing. Hope tot read more soon. TTFN