Reviews for Happy Mother's Day, Krystal!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Aw, cute. Marcus has a little sister? & she's got a good name. Nice icon, by the way.
FoxRocks chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Enjoyable little oneshot; very original!
BellatrixNarcissaLovegood chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
SOO SWEET i just have one small very very minor practically unimportant thing that bothered me ...4 year olds dont sleep in cribs but that is it

I LOVED IT
Peachy-Author chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Aww! This was a really cute story! It was really creative and sweet! I love stories like these!
fox mccloud chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
do more stuff like this
elpitha chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
that was very cute.
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Excellent. As much as I love action, I also enjoy something emotional every now and then. Great job, I'm impressed.
Of Naught chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is a nice well written feel good story. I like it. Keep up the good work.
Dark Balto chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
AAw...What a Cute Story!I like!Please keep up!
SchmEthan chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Aww, that's a really nice story. Awesomely done, and I loved it! Brilliant!
Kit-Karamak chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Very cute. This is the first story of yours that I've read in quite some time. I've just been so buried and backlogged with how behind I am with my stories, that I've not done much of anything lately. Your writing style is very good as of May 2008, so that's awesome.

You write Skye well - kids are cute. Heck, I have 3 sons of my own (yes, I know, even at my young age), and my GF (who is older than I) has 3 daughters. It's like... Brady Bunch from a parallel dimension. ANYhow, you write kids like you've got a pair (of kids! xD), and that's awesome.

The story is light, fluffy and happy and while I did Sly Cooper shorts for Christmas and Valentines day, you give Mother's day a much better spin and far better justice than I could have done; at least I think so.

Good job. _

GAME ON!
Black Wolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
well done one of the best star fox storyies I have read.

I am a real critic when it comes to storys i love and I have to say out of 10 stars I give this a 9
James R. O'neil chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Awe! thats so sweet. though I don't many people who take their families out to lunch on mother's day. most guys take their wives out for a romantic dinner alone.
Moon clone chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Really good oneshot story, since they are usually boring, useless, or just not interesting.

This was really cute, and I'm a bit sad there isn't going to be a next chapter...

Anyway thanks for this small story it made me happy just reading it
SkullFox chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
It's cute and kind of warm compared to the horrific mounds of carnage and bloodshed that you normally see...well that I normally write about...*sarcastic chuckle*...

It was well written, and was a very nice change of pace compared to the other things i've read on this web site.

PS: The touch with Marcus walking in on Fox and Krystal's fun time was pretty funny. Nice touch.

the footsteps in the darkness - SkullFox