Reviews for I knew you once
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
awww little Bella is so cute.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Tangled and frozen
Don't feel like logging in sorry
fanficfollower
crazycats7 chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
I think that through his apology, he should have mentioned that they were mates, and he was scared.
crazycats7 chapter 10 . 7/6/2013
I think he is being selfish. Also how could he not know that Bella is his true mate? Alice should of seen this coming.
lilbit182007 chapter 19 . 4/3/2012
I love this story. NOw dont get me wrong i was pissed about Edward having a girlfriend and bella sleeping with that dude but i still loved it!
Tsuruga-Ryuuki chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
nice work !
steph A15 chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
OMG THEY MEET AGAIN.
steph A15 chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
THIS IS SO SAD I WANTED 2 CRY BUT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER LATER ON SO IM GOOD.

LOVE THE STORY,

STEPH A15
steph A15 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
aawww this seems like such a cute story.i can't wait to finish eading it.
Ronnie32 chapter 19 . 12/5/2011
God ! I read all your story ! I'm proud of myself ! My English is improving ! But maybe not my writing XD. My review will be short and simple because I want you to understand. lol. I don't understand everything (but that doesn't have any link with you) but what I can understand, I really loved it ! You caractere was wonderfull ! Bella was so cute when she was a child. Actually, I could read you story with just Edward and Bella children, in their borther's relation. (That was little bit confusing, i'm not sure you understand what I mean...) Anyways, I was surprised to see Rosalie hating bella when she was young. In the novel of SM, Rosalie look to love child but it's ok. I really like Dem but i'm kind of sad for him. I just can see him like the bad guy, I guess he was just fell in love in the bad way. So... Tanks for the aventure !

PS: I hope you understand the most of thing because I think I be threadbare my english. _.

Ronnie
sogian chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
ah! That was such a sweet ending! Perfect! They will always love each other!
sogian chapter 18 . 11/29/2011
wow! bella is really an dAngel! Just an amazing chapter! Great!
sogian chapter 17 . 11/29/2011
wow! Demetri haas defenatelly some anger issues...! He can't understant that Bella never was his! She always loved Edward!
sogian chapter 16 . 11/29/2011
loved this cahpter! Edward is right... he has to earn Bella trust! I'm so happy that Bella found her parents again!
sogian chapter 12 . 11/29/2011
oh shit! So Bella actually chose Demetri? can't believe it... Well he actually chose to se her parents but... And he bit her to change her? Cindy is with the Volturi also? can't wait...