Reviews for What a Kiss Means
Foreverglfan88 chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Great job!
damsel-in-stress chapter 12 . 8/18/2009
That was lovely.

Painfully fluffy, but I enjoyed it very much. Guilty pleasures, you know.

Thanks for sharing.

Damsel
Marjorie Nescio chapter 12 . 7/14/2009
The end suits them. I like Joes insecurity, its understandable. And I always like it when the Queen knows what she wants.
AlternativeRocker chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
Oh my gosh that it over, I've loved this from the beginning. I hope you right some more stories for C/J you're fics are so good :)
adda edwards chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
Love this chapter! Thanks for finishing the story - It was great.
Captain Weirdo chapter 12 . 7/13/2009
Great, great story. I'm sad to see it end. You've done well with these vignettes. They stand alone, yet weave together so nicely. I hope to read more from you soon!

cw
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 12 . 7/12/2009
Gosh it worth the wait! :-)

This story is one of my all time fav! I really really loved it!

Please write MORE! :-)

Hugs Liz
adda edwards chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Love it! I loved seeing her emotions unfold before Joseph!
Zsulie chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Gosh this is just beautiful! :D I really hope you decide not to finish this in the next chapter!
Captain Weirdo chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Soft and peaceful and yet - wow! Great chapter!
Marjorie Nescio chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
The two of them dont rush things, but it suits them. Its a sweet story.
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 11 . 3/14/2009
Gosh... this was amazing az always... It's like if I had a box of bon bons and I can eat only one piece at a time, but it's so good that it keeps me in a sweet delirium 'till the next one... :-)
Captain Weirdo chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
Never pointless!

I'm at home with a huge headache, too. Damn, do I wish there was a Joseph here. haha! Loved this!
adda edwards chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
I'm glad to see you back! I love this chapter - the trust and love are so telling in this story!
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
I wanted to take notes, but I could not... I just read it with one breath and... with an opened mouth.

*dreamy sigh*

Beautiful, uplifting... a feel good story.

This is one of my fav stories. :-)

They are pointless? Maybe you just cannot stop this story, and frankly if we can read another one, then let them be pointless. :-)