Reviews for Law of Fashion
Good great
Vauseman.TayLaur chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
NOOOOO! Why did you leave it here? :) c'mon, keep on writing this! It's awesome! Seriously, i've been reading your fic for 3 hours until i finished it, but really, could you finish it? PLEAAAAASE? *_*
nonstop chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Update please
KassyRainbowz chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Awesome, i read all 17 chapters in one sitting and im dying for more. by the way, i love your writing style.
janet chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
good chapter, slightly bit cheesy and fast paced; still looking forward to more of the story!
janet chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
nice chapter.
yinPT chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
"How fucked up can I be? I just lost my fiancé a week ago, got kidnapped just a few hours ago by my ex, and i've got naughty thoughts for my friend. I seriously need therapy because this is not good." My favorite part. I can so see Paige thinking this!

When I saw the alert on my e-mail I was so happy! I love this story, I really do. I'm glad that Spinner got arrested and I hope that the trip will bring Paige and Alex closer :) And as I said before, please continue!
Kia chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Another one plz
Puritina chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was long but very good. I liked it. I miss stories about Paige.
yinPT chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
I know I said this before, but please continue!
degrassi1son chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
I promise not to kill her, what a sweet way to end a letter. Damn hazel can I go to the bathroom without u blowing up my phone. Everybody else call like one or two times but she in double digits lol good chapter I didn't know spinner was smart like that
yinPT chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
About a week ago, I started reading this story. I thought it should be interesting to see what happened to Paige and Alex 10 years later. I wasn't wrong. I love your story so far and I was so happy to see that you had updated it :D Please, continue!
yinPT chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
I loved this chapter. As I was reading it I could imagine it inside my head.

You are very creative :)
Degrass1son chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Wow u came back with some deep stuff
Brit brit chapter 15 . 5/29/2011