Reviews for Law of Fashion
Marauder-Lu chapter 17 . 4/6/2013
NOOOOO! Why did you leave it here? :) c'mon, keep on writing this! It's awesome! Seriously, i've been reading your fic for 3 hours until i finished it, but really, could you finish it? PLEAAAAASE? *_*
nonstop chapter 17 . 7/20/2012
Update please
KassyRainbowz chapter 17 . 6/6/2012
Awesome, i read all 17 chapters in one sitting and im dying for more. by the way, i love your writing style.
janet chapter 17 . 7/21/2011
good chapter, slightly bit cheesy and fast paced; still looking forward to more of the story!
janet chapter 15 . 7/20/2011
nice chapter.
yinPT chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
"How fucked up can I be? I just lost my fiancé a week ago, got kidnapped just a few hours ago by my ex, and i've got naughty thoughts for my friend. I seriously need therapy because this is not good." My favorite part. I can so see Paige thinking this!

When I saw the alert on my e-mail I was so happy! I love this story, I really do. I'm glad that Spinner got arrested and I hope that the trip will bring Paige and Alex closer :) And as I said before, please continue!
Kia chapter 17 . 7/4/2011
Another one plz
Puritina chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was long but very good. I liked it. I miss stories about Paige.
yinPT chapter 15 . 6/10/2011
I know I said this before, but please continue!
degrassi1son chapter 16 . 6/1/2011
I promise not to kill her, what a sweet way to end a letter. Damn hazel can I go to the bathroom without u blowing up my phone. Everybody else call like one or two times but she in double digits lol good chapter I didn't know spinner was smart like that
yinPT chapter 16 . 5/31/2011
About a week ago, I started reading this story. I thought it should be interesting to see what happened to Paige and Alex 10 years later. I wasn't wrong. I love your story so far and I was so happy to see that you had updated it :D Please, continue!
yinPT chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
I loved this chapter. As I was reading it I could imagine it inside my head.

You are very creative :)
Degrass1son chapter 15 . 5/30/2011
Wow u came back with some deep stuff
Brit brit chapter 15 . 5/29/2011
Please update soon!
Becky chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
Hey, I love this story a Palex story with different twists and turns. I love how Paige and Alex kept on going back and forth from friendship to flirting to relationship to lying to each other to lying to themselves. It was really great. And you made them have spouses too. You really did it well. I also love how you made this 10 years after they last saw each other and broke up. Based on that you made their characters more mature than the show. Terrific job! The ending here is a real twister and a cliffhanger at that. For that matter I was wondering if you could continue the story cause I really enjoyed it.