Reviews for Diary of An Obsessed Kunoichi
NarHina chapter 1 . 7/2
I sort of liked it but needs more romance between Naruto and Hinata and I think Hinata getting angry at Naruto was a bit to much, also the part were she seems to like Kiba and compare her to Naruto were bad.

I don't think Hinata would compare them and also you should of had shown how happy she was when Naruto said he liked girls like her, you missed out half of what probably one of the most heart felt scene.

I don't mind you having Hinata talk about Kiba as a friend but you really shouldn't have made it seem like she liked him as more when she didn't.

I think it would of been better without it the kiba bits or at least added a bit where Kiba okay but Naruto was better in every entry, and not make it look like Hinata would ever go to Kiba if she didn't get Naruto, if she can fool in love with someone else when she never really tired with Naruto she doesn't desvere him.
derek chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
uh yeah maybe hinata should not explain to tsunade what happwen to kiba and naruto
Robert chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Very nice! I like it.
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great ;)
bluebaby123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
nice work loved it hope u keep it up ill be reading ;)
AnimeFan4Eternity chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was cute. I like the unusual idea of Hinata on a rampage. Good job!

Sayonara! _
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Yeah! I like Hinata's rage! Too cool and the accidental kiss was perfect!
T-Pain chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
that was hilarious write another with neji and naruto and kiba agai and please make it longer
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
A top 5 for me. No matter what Naruto and Kiba seem like they are exactly the same. Both are like canines (Naruto:Fox Kiba:Dog), Both use mainly taijutsu, and most of all they seem to be rivals for Hinata's affection (A losing battle for Kiba).
GoodBoyTobi chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Really OOC (except Shino), but still cute anyway.. Hehe.. ;)

Soo, Amy is Kiba's fangirl? I bet she will hugs you for making this story for her.. :)

Oh.. I've sent you my DocX three days ago.. But you haven't sent it back to me till now.. Did something happens to you? *worried*
destiny's sweet melody chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was so cute!
skyshadow22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very good. A little too OOC, and some grammar mistakes. Very funny, though. Not your best, but still very good. Keep writing!

S93
pikachusweetie chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
*is the Kiba-obsessed fangirl that the tribute was made to* Squee! That was such a cute story! I loved it. I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading, and when I saw that whole (AN: This is for you, Amy!) and read the sentence, I was laughing and fangirl screaming at the same time. For some reason, I can TOTALLY see Kiba saying that. X3 Anyway, great job! Can wait to read more of your stories!
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
She gave them a beat-down! Serves them right! This is good.
KingSpew chapter 1 . 5/13/2008