Reviews for Diary of An Obsessed Kunoichi
x.NaruHinaKiba.x chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Great ;)
bluebaby123 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
nice work loved it hope u keep it up ill be reading ;)
AnimeFan4Eternity chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was cute. I like the unusual idea of Hinata on a rampage. Good job!

Sayonara! _
mewantpancake chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Yeah! I like Hinata's rage! Too cool and the accidental kiss was perfect!
T-Pain chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
that was hilarious write another with neji and naruto and kiba agai and please make it longer
Kasuchi Koichi chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
A top 5 for me. No matter what Naruto and Kiba seem like they are exactly the same. Both are like canines (Naruto:Fox Kiba:Dog), Both use mainly taijutsu, and most of all they seem to be rivals for Hinata's affection (A losing battle for Kiba).
GoodBoyTobi chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Really OOC (except Shino), but still cute anyway.. Hehe.. ;)

Soo, Amy is Kiba's fangirl? I bet she will hugs you for making this story for her.. :)

Oh.. I've sent you my DocX three days ago.. But you haven't sent it back to me till now.. Did something happens to you? *worried*
destiny's sweet melody chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
That was so cute!
skyshadow22 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very good. A little too OOC, and some grammar mistakes. Very funny, though. Not your best, but still very good. Keep writing!

S93
pikachusweetie chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
*is the Kiba-obsessed fangirl that the tribute was made to* Squee! That was such a cute story! I loved it. I couldn't stop laughing when I was reading, and when I saw that whole (AN: This is for you, Amy!) and read the sentence, I was laughing and fangirl screaming at the same time. For some reason, I can TOTALLY see Kiba saying that. X3 Anyway, great job! Can wait to read more of your stories!
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
She gave them a beat-down! Serves them right! This is good.
KingSpew chapter 1 . 5/13/2008