Reviews for Damages
USAFChief chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Pretty darn good story. I just found it (and you) by looking through who was on another writer's favorite list - you popped up. I'll keep reading some of the other things you've written, so you can expect to see me around.

Thanks for writing and posting this for us.

By the way, your profile made me laugh - you're old for FFN in your mid 30s? I'm almost 70, so what does that make me? Bwahahahaha.

pdf
kelly .g chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
finsh it pleaes
LunaZola chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
lovely. YOu should probably mark this as complete though... anyway. Great job.
LunaZola chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
...wow

Ziva is amazing. Seriously! And her choice of distraction...I just know that Tony is going to question whether is was meant or just a distraction.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Woah... the way it was stated was totally heartsinking for Tony. Wow. Can't wait to see where this goes... luckily I don't have to.
Wen1 chapter 8 . 9/18/2008
really good part ;)
LarsG chapter 9 . 8/8/2008
Nice story, nice with a mix between Tiva and plot/crime, more of that to the world :P

Thank you very much for your lovely story.

Kind regards

Lars
ncisgirl101 chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! JUST GREAT.. I would pay you money for this ... if I had any money... what a life that would be...

GREAT JOB!

xo xMel
ncisgirl101 chapter 8 . 6/16/2008
another great chapter! I hope Ziva will be okay! Good old Gibbs! I love how he appeared at the right moment! He is just so cool!

VIVA LA TIVA!

xox Mel
ncisgirl101 chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
O! I hope they get out of this one! Director David is a jerk!... I wouldn't want him as a father... he is not a very nice man.

Great chapter - again, well written! I love this!
ncisgirl101 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
NO! oh my gosh! I can't beleive it took me this long to discover this fic! This is awesome, you are a VERY talented writer. Fantastic work here! I hope Ziva and Tony get out of this one! CAN'T WAIT TO CLICK THAT NEXT BUTTON!

awesome job!

(Music by rhianna though I know i'm too late because you have already written 9 chapters and i'm up to chapter 6)

xox Mel
Dewey'sGirl chapter 9 . 6/15/2008
Yay! Sequel! make sure to let us all know by adding an authors note at the end of this story, that way everyone who has it on story alert will know... or, of course, they could add you to author alert... but anyway, YAY!
jassy2009 chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
The Used )...excellent finale _
LadyTrish chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
yey! a happy ending...loved your story and can't wait for the sequel...that was awesome, thank you:)
murmure etoile chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
Excellent ending! They're so cute together!

Gibbs is right when he says: "She's more fragile than she looks, not just physically"; that reminded me of "Recoil"...

Glad to know you're writing a sequel! Continue!