Reviews for Damages
Good story.

Good ending.

I liked it all!
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 9 . 6/13/2008
I so cant wait for the sequel. this chapter didint say much but it was a nice introduction for the continuation of their story. just like in the song: every happy ending is a brand new begining
Cable Addict chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
YAY SEQUAL!

YAY TIVA!

YAY TIVA SEQUAL!

Haha. I'd review longer and more, but there are storms and I am REALLY tired.

Can't wait until the sequal!

...I really feel like a bagel. The cream cheese we have is AMAZING...

Heh. One of the many random things swimming around in my head.
1547291 chapter 9 . 6/12/2008
Excellent ending, thank you very much for sharing it.

I really enjoyed reding your story.
luvin-the-coffee chapter 8 . 6/8/2008
Absolutely the best TIVA fic that I've read yet! So, so, so in character (which is definitely the most important thing when it comes to fanfic!) You especially had Ziva's emotional state and confusion when it comes to Tony really well pegged! I love the plot, I was literally hanging onto the edge of my seat. Ah! One chapter left and I'm going nuts! Please please update soon :) and thanks for this awesome fic!
tiva chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
holy crap, i luv this story! update update update...please! Hopefully now Ziva ad Tony can be together!
CoteKickAss chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
BRILLIANT! I can't wait for the sequel!

I love how you got Ziva to save Tony's life. It was perfect. *happy sigh* TIVA love...
Silvergrass chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
ahw love the tiva
Princess456 chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
loved this chapter the song is by linkin park
ann chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
Awesome chapter, I could totally see Ziva and Tony bickering at a time like this, heck at any time. Great writing, update soon. Oh one question, are we going to find out who is the mistery man? Was it Bashan?
M E Wofford chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
Oh good one!

Heckuva way to tell a man you love him!

hehe
murmure etoile chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
They're finally out of this hell! Excellent chapter!

Continue!
Mistress Raven-Eye chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
yey...they found them...yey:))...now please don't kill Ziva. great job and please update soon:)
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 8 . 6/6/2008
beautiful. I like Gibbs giving in a little. and we still dont know who was the guy
Cable Addict chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Wow.

Very very nice!

So why, exactly, did Ziva call him 'Anthony'?

That song, sounds like it was written for Tiva. Who does it?

OH! I LOVE Prison Break too! I can't believe they killed Sara! What an evil thing to do... Very honorable thing that Kellerman did don'cha think?

I don't know if you watch House, but it's gonna be on at the same time as NCIS this fall. Also, Bones is moving back to Wednesdays. I can't believe the season finale of Bones! And House? That was sad!

Congrats on 'your' team winning!

Peace,