Reviews for Damages
Obsessed Pam chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
This was a firecracker of a chapter that held me in its thrall from start to finish.
derekNcasey4eva chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
WOW! I started reading your story today and couldn't stop until I was up to date with everything going on & OMG your story & writing is incrediable! I love your interaction between Tony & Ziva! Please update soon, I NEED MORE! Thanks! :)

Love zivaNtony$eva xoxo
Zentris chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Yay! LP in da house! Sorry, go carried away... Great chap! :D
1547291 chapter 8 . 6/5/2008
Excellent ud! I loved what Ziva did, was wonderful.

I hope you're right about NCIS coming back on early Sept. that would be more than great. And no other strike please!

Looking foreward for the ending and the sequel.
snapescelticgirl chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
Wicked !Please update soon. BTW I love how Tony is being the rational one and holding back. This story rocks!
Silvergrass chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
aw i like i like this!
Mistress Raven-Eye chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
please update soon! please:))
1547291 chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Excellent! I'm glad her dad is helping, Keep going, it is really great!
M E Wofford chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Good exciting chapter!

MORE please and soon.
Obsessed Pam chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
This chapter definitely packed it in. Gibbs was powerful when talking with Ziva's father - great angst.

Can't, can't, can't wait for that final chapter!
jacey05 chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
It always makes me extremely happy to open my e-mail and find a new update from you. This chapter, as with all the others, was awesome. I like incorporating Deputy Director David. That was quite a scene. Well done. As for the song, the lyrics were somewhat familiar, but I must admit I didn't know that one off the top of my head. I listened to it on iTunes and I know I've heard it before, just can't remember where. Perfect for this chapter. Your taste in music rocks. :)
Cable Addict chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
What scene is your fave?

Gibbs and Deputy Director David?

That *was* a good scene!

Who is the man with Williams, Tony and Ziva?

WHAT SONG IS THAT?

It sounds like a good one.
WannaBeLikeZiva chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
How cruel of you to end it here!

But the rest of the chapter was very good. Great idea to make Ziva replay the whole scene. And their dancing was hot!

Can't wait to read what's coming next!
WannaBeLikeZiva chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
Amazing! I can imagine every bit of it happening: Tony first having to corner Ziva for her to finally admit what she's feeling; Tony being so intrigued by her and her "strange" behavior. Great, great chapter!
Light My Words chapter 6 . 5/31/2008