Reviews for Damages
Silvergrass chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
oh!
glowing-ice chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
Don't worry, the fic is still good. :) I liked this chapter a lot, anyway. Update soon!
TheNaggingCube chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
Nicely done. Great pace, and fun details. Voices ringing true.

Tony and Ziva finally admitting things to each other... that came out perfect. Very real and believable.

Gawds, I can so see Gibbs changing his name to Tevye (matchmaker, matchmaker make me a ...) heheheheh
M E Wofford chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
ARGH

MUST write faster!

I can't go through the weekend like that!
natrobo chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
thanks again for that wonderfull chapter. I hope you wont wait util sepetmber to post the sequel. One waiting is enough.

Please keep going.
xxtonyxx1324 chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
i love this story

keep up the good work!

cant wait for the next chapter
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Uhuhuhuhu!

This is so good and thrilling! Please update soon!
its.intoxicating chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Oh... You're evil. Yeah, I said it. Evil. Evil McEvil Pants, is you... If you can't tell I have my angry face on. CLIFF HANGER! AH! You will update. You will go home and rethink your life.

i.i.

p.s. PLEASE!
Cable Addict chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
OOH! Nice!

Haha! Ziva knew a movie! YAY!

Don't make Tony be taken, he needs to be there to save the day!
Obsessed Pam chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Good grief, this was hot. I commend Tony on his restraint!
jacey05 chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Another great chapter. Loved Tony and Ziva on the dance floor together. If only we could see that on the show. I liked Ziva's method of re-calling the events. Very effective and very Ziva, I think. As for the music, didn't really know this one. Bummer. Ah well, can't get them all. Crazy/cool thing, I just found out Tantric is coming to my town next month.
1547291 chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
Glad that she remembered, but who is the guy with the gun, is it Williams, or somebody more dangerous than him?

Keep going please!
murmure etoile chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
Excellent chapter! Continue!
natrobo chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Keep going, this is amazing.
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 5/27/2008