Reviews for Damages
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Very interesting beginning. Keep it coming. Alert tagged on this one.
jacey05 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Well, I'm glad you decided to dive back into the world of fanfiction writing. I really like this; it's very well done and very much in character. I'm looking forward to what's to come. As for the song, it's Seether. Love the band and the track. Perfect choice, I think. Very fitting for Ziva.
LorelaiGilmore82 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Great start. Cant waint to see what will happen next!
Liat1989 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
oh interesting. Great job. Just one note I hate songs in fan fics. It wastes so much time when u can be writing more of the story, instead u sitck a song on the end.
Mistress Raven-Eye chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
omg this is great...please update soon...awesome chapter...:))
Giorga chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
hey

that was really good, i just got into it at the end and it was over. please continue

Thaks

Giorga
xoxEllexox chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I love this fic!

Please update soon!

xoxElle
Christine chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Great start! You did a really good job on staying true to the characters. I felt like I was watching an episode. I can't wait to read more!
1547291 chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is a very interesting start.

UD as soon as you can.
Cable Addict chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Wow. Nice start. Update soon please.
its.intoxicating chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I am so glad you are back. I am a newbie and started a couple of months ago. Your work is amazing, even if your grammar is not! Please update soon because I am just so god damn curious.

Oh and the rating system makes no sense, whatsoever, to me either. I just ignore it and put warnings at the beginning of my pieces. Keep up your work, please. i have not seen many amazing writers around here, but you certainly are. I'm jealous.

i.i.