Reviews for It's as Simple as That
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Beautiful. Lovely work!
nom-de-plumee chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
That was so sweet!

Im a bit upset with Hyuuga for locking her up in the Hyuuga compound, though :'o What a cruel thing, I think.

But, well, yeah. Thank you for writing this :') It's beautifully written! For a one-shot of their years of being together, I didn't feel it's rushed :'3
Nana chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I like how it's "she had accepted his offer to give himself to her" instead of the usual one of "the girl is now the guys to own". It's more sweet, and in my opinion also how it should be. That thought/idea is something I'm going to take with me in my life, because love (and later marriage) is all about giving oneself to the other from both persons.

That poem is really good - food for thought if ever there was one. And it makes it very simple also, if you can't be yourself, if there is a need for change in order to "fit" the other person and make them happy, then it's not love from both sides.

Thank you for your story! It's lifted me up this day! :D
Fher34 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This was so lovely and indescribably beautiful :'D
I effing love it!
Peachie-Trishie chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Oh my...MY FEELS! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I love it
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
*squeeeeal* that was the cutest thing ever.. :33
Iz chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
THE BEST SasuHina fanfic i have EVER read... and I have read ALOT of fanfic.
Djomar chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Beautiful
Carrots chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow, I loved reading this!

The relationship between Sasuke and Hinata felt very natural, and the last part was really sweet and touching )
Saki-Hime chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
It was really good, loved it.
Arwen chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
So cute i love it! my "friend" was once jealous 2 when a different guy bought me flowers. He bought me flowers cuz he juss happened to know i liked them. Lolz my "friend" raced off to the store to buy me lavender ones.
Sqidly chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This was unbelievably sweet ! Great job !
Linnorria chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
beautiful.
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
This got me squealing every sentence. It was so cute~