Reviews for 24 Hours
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Loved the story! It's obvious that Sam and Tim like each other a lot.
KassandraTaylor chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hehe that was cute!
SHAKILA MAHIRA chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
LOVELY STORY. I LOVE IT.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Tim is so crafty! Haha. :) It really seemed short. I was hoping something more could have happened between them, or Sam agrees to run away with Scam. But all well.:)
Chocolate Kisses chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OMG This is one of my favorite Sam/Scam stories. I really want to know what happens next (:
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Another mistake i've made. (sighs heavily)

"I want tp know what happens next." Here's what it was supossed to be: I want TO not TP, know what happens next.

Anyway i enjoyed reading this story soo much, please continue. :D

BTW: People might think how i know about my mistakes. It's because, i sometimes go and read reveiws.
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E, awesome.

I want you to write more. I want tp know what happens next.

Please update! :) :D
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
*histerical” I just LOVEEE your stories!man why did you have to be a talented writer?,these stories make me SO out of me usual glad I found your amazing stories!
sonicbaby11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
does this show still exist? i know it got canceled but does it at least still air on channel 190(boomerang)?
fanficgirl-731 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice! 1 girl and a enemy stayed in a trap for 24 hours ad they fell in love, really romantic!
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
loved it
imene chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
AHH at least he told her he loves her, that's perfect, beautiful fanfiction, i LOVED it!

thanks rachna
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Love the idea love the story. :)

great job!

mmish
snoopykid chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
please to a sqeul!
Fiery Inkheart chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
*Hypoventilates* I'll... Breath... Very Soon... PROMISE! OMFG! WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW, I LOVED IT! PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! OK I'LL TAKE MY FINGER OFF CAPS NOW! There, :D, I adored this, it was brilliant!

I love Timothy Scam so much! Typical he gives her something to think about, muhaha, :D

Luv,