Reviews for 24 Hours
marianasturnich chapter 1 . 4/7
Muito bom :-)
Pasha Gwapa chapter 1 . 4/3
This is awesome. Though may I raise the question: how they never starve trapped for 24 hours?
But don't mind that. This is beautiful.
It was adorable how Scam saved Sam's life. And how they will meet again. And how he felt the same. Really love...
pinkandpurple13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Loved the story! It's obvious that Sam and Tim like each other a lot.
KassandraTaylor chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hehe that was cute!
SHAKILA MAHIRA chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
LOVELY STORY. I LOVE IT.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Tim is so crafty! Haha. :) It really seemed short. I was hoping something more could have happened between them, or Sam agrees to run away with Scam. But all well.:)
Chocolate Kisses chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
OMG This is one of my favorite Sam/Scam stories. I really want to know what happens next (:
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Another mistake i've made. (sighs heavily)

"I want tp know what happens next." Here's what it was supossed to be: I want TO not TP, know what happens next.

Anyway i enjoyed reading this story soo much, please continue. :D

BTW: People might think how i know about my mistakes. It's because, i sometimes go and read reveiws.
SamScamCloverBlaine Fan chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
it was A-W-E-S-O-M-E, awesome.

I want you to write more. I want tp know what happens next.

Please update! :) :D
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
*histerical” I just LOVEEE your stories!man why did you have to be a talented writer?,these stories make me SO out of me usual glad I found your amazing stories!
sonicbaby11 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
does this show still exist? i know it got canceled but does it at least still air on channel 190(boomerang)?
fanficgirl-731 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Nice! 1 girl and a enemy stayed in a trap for 24 hours ad they fell in love, really romantic!
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
loved it
imene chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
AHH at least he told her he loves her, that's perfect, beautiful fanfiction, i LOVED it!

thanks rachna
MewmewInuSailorHeart chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Love the idea love the story. :)

great job!