Reviews for Operation: First Date
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
...geeeeep. Cool. That's some...pretty neat deducting, actually, now that I think about it...
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Lolololol...well that was some date indeed. XD Hehehehe "Pretty Screamer" it! XD LOL. It's always so damn funny to make fun of Starscream. Hehe. Thiswas a realy cool fic. Nice work! Btw, I loved that Lennox mutterd "I knew it" hahah...of course, everyone knows aobut Sam and Bumblebee XD

Peace Out! _
goddess-chan123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
i adore ur last sentce...dont get me wrong! the last sentece made my day!
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
lol ... LOVED it what else would you do to starscream? YAY!
Mesonoxian chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was awesomely funny.
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That's a pretty intense first date. I have to admit, I was wondering about the title for a bit.
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
XD. Oh, that was glorious and clever.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
*Laughs hard* Oh this one was Priceless! I wonder if someone could do an Art of "Pretty Screamer" with the lyrics of 'Pretty Woman' in the background? Oh that would be priceless!
Paws.on.scroll chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
*laughs* Now that was so wicked! So now Sam is part of the 'Operatives'. The other bots outside that field don't mind this? I know that Autobots are usually more open minded on allot more then some, but what of his possible safety issue?
April Raven Girl chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
OMG, ROFLMAO! This was hysterical! Please, please consider another one-although it will be hard to top their first date!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
cackles gleefully That was /most/ entertaining. :3 Well done.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Awesome! Please, please, please do a sequel!
Mikazuki Hime chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This was entirely too amusing, since I spent the last few minutes laughing about Sam's lack of knowledge that he was off the bachelor's list. Actually, I'm wondering if you will be going anywhere else with this in the possible future? Awesome work.
Darkesong chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I desperately want to see fanart of this fic XD muahahah
AzarDarkstar chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Primus, I wish all my first dates were this interesting. (Grumble)